wtt ss for hd springs

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna sell your SS springs? Which ones are they 002/003's? Just throwing it out there...I'd be interested.

Oh No! Another person that bought SS springs when they really wanted XHD springs.

SS springs always sell on here so give it time and you will be good.

yes i beleive they are 002/003. i really need a set of hds, so if you want to buy them pm me with a price

I think I am going to just get new ones they are only $230 delivered. So I wouldn't offer you more than $100 because shipping is a beast on these.

What I suggest you do is just buy another drivers side spring and put it in place of the passenger side. Or if you want it higher get the passenger side and swap out the drivers.

if you still don't like the ride height flip the front bracket.

What I suggest you do is just buy another drivers side spring and put it in place of the passenger side. Or if you want it higher get the passenger side and swap out the drivers.

if you still don't like the ride height flip the front bracket.

I would not suggest using the same spring on both sides. the right rear must be stiffer than the left to accomodate the torque of the launch. In some cases cars have been known to "jump" a full lane to the right on a hard launch without proper spring rates. You have to accomodate for the higher torque going to the right rear due to the rotation of the drivetrain.

That's weird. My mono leafs are not side specific, or at least I hope theyre not! LOL

Run two pass side SS springs. Done it a bunch in the past with no ill manners. I HATE the stinkbug, high pass side rear fender look.

A good shock set up helps controlling the car at the track.

I run two right SS springs at the track, no problem. The car launches straight. I don't have alot of power, (1.8 60 foot). I think the two different springs are designed for ten second cars and faster. I also have MT ET Streets back there, I don't know if slicks would change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back