x-mas

-

leblanc

member 2883
Reaction score
Since I can't send everybody here a Christmas card, I will just have to say this
Happy hollidays
if you drink, have one for me, but do not drink and drive
have fun with all your friends and family
BE MERRY

Merry Christmas leblanc! I'll have a beer for 'ya after work, at home, in the garage where I can only hurt myself! lol!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone here.

Happy Holidays Racer pic.jpg

Back at ya leblanc.:drinkers:

I would like to say marry Christmas to everyone at this great site.
And a merry Christmas to our new members :wav:
That we all have enjoyed.:thumbrig:
And I think we have gathered some new great's
Happy Holidays to you all.:wave:

Merry Christmas to all! It's the time of year to eat, drink and think of others more than yourself. I'm sure Santa will find us all and maybe some have been good enough to receive a little gift for their A-Body.

Jack

I am proud to be a member of this site! The seasons greetings are appropriate, but the reminder by leblanc to not drink and drive is an appropriate reminder to do what is right. I shared my story a short while back about having just lost my brother to a drunk driver. The holidays have been, and will continue to be tough, but seeing something like this makes me feel a little better.

A very SAFE and Happy Holiday season to all!!!!

Merry Christmas to all! It's the time of year to eat, drink and think of others more than yourself. I'm sure Santa will find us all and maybe some have been good enough to receive a little gift for their A-Body.

Jack

He'll find you first Jack since your closer to the North pole than the rest of us!

Merry Christmas to all my A-body friends,and you to Tony!
3.gif
11.gif
10.gif

The western guys although Vancouver is not cold are a lot closer to the north pole than either Jack or I.
Sorry guys I just had to set the record strait.

Yes,back at ya' Leblanc(what a great last name)...everyone here have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Merry Christmas to all. A little weather report for Manitoba to all you guys suffering in the heat. Minus 30 for tonight with a poss. wind chill of minus 45.

To all the guys (and gals) on this site I would also like to x-tend seasons greetings and as has been said "Don't drink and drive". This is a fabulous site and so informative for novices such as me. Keep up the great work. Long live the MOPARS.

-
Back