XV Motorsports offer

-

340_dart_power

Reaction score
Just got this info in an e-mail:

XV SPECIAL OFFER FOR A, B AND E BODY OWNERS
XV Motorsports is about to introduce an upgraded version of our Level I brake package, that will work on A, B and E body Mopars. Our new package uses upgraded calipers, rotors and will offer more than one pad compound.
Wed like to get one or two cars here for some testing to document the improvement over factory brakes and use this information in an article.
If your car is chosen, we will provide free installation and dial in of the brake package which you must purchase. Pricing on the new kit will be very close to our existing Level I Brake package. We will also be testing with multiple pad compounds for street and track applications.
The car will need at least 17 wheels to clear the brakes. If you need to upgrade the wheels and tires we will offer a discounted wheel and tire package utilizing either our new XV wheels, or others we have access to that will properly fit the brakes and car.

Heres what we need:
  • <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt" class=MsoNormal>A-Body 67-76 <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt" class=MsoNormal>B-Body 66-72 <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt" class=MsoNormal>E-Body 70-74 <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt" class=MsoNormal>Car must be mechanically sound, running well and presentable cosmetically. We will be doing base line and post install hard braking tests. <LI style="LINE-HEIGHT: normal; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0pt" class=MsoNormal>Car must have factory brakes preferably front disc / rear drum with vacuum boost in good working order.
  • Car must be delivered and picked up to XV in Irvington , NY at owners expense. We may be able to do local pickup at no cost.
This is an opportunity to get some pretty trick pieces installed on your car for free and likely get your car in an article and on our web site as well.
If you are interested in participating you can respond to this email, or call us at 914-693-1122 and ask for Peter.
You can check out our existing Level I Brake Package HERE.
XV Motorsports
Two Bridge Street
Irvington, NY 10533
Call: 914-693-7400

-
Back