Ya know the warm fuzzy feeling........

-

plum crazy dart

Reaction score
ya get when you do a good deed. I got it tonight.

I'm still not working so I save everywhere I can. That said I save my empty cans/bottles. I was sitting outside at the fire pit tonight and a man and woman came walking up the street with bags of empties and asked if they could check my recycle bin. I told them sure but I don't think there's any in there. I live on a dead end street and when they came back thay asked if they could pet my dog that was out there and I said yes she's friendly. I was thinkin about how bad things must be if you're walking the street collecting cans so I grabbed my bag full of cans and a couple cold sodas out of the fridge and gave them my cans and a cold drink.

It made me feel good :D Just sayin, that's all.

Stuff like that comes back.

Give yourself a big pat on the back!!:cheers:

Feels good to know you but a smile on there faces and I bet when they walked away they said .... Ain't very many folks like that in the world anymore....
This good deed will return ten fold Peter :thumleft:
I am having that warm and fuzzy feeling just reading this post :happy7:

I know that there are a lot of members here that know the feeling I'm talking about. Some of you are in the forefront while others prefer to do their good deeds out of the spotlight. I have had some incredible pms from some of you I really have had no previous interaction with, offering your help/support. Thank you!! :prayer: The members here are what really makes this the wonderful FABO family. :D

Plum crazy dart, praying for you to find a job!!!!!! i hurt my back a few yeas ago and have been put on full disability so we now live on my wife's check. i am like you there is always some one that needs help more than me and i try to help them first

I have 3 garbage cans full of beer cans on my balcony... Lol, speaking of collecting pop cans I remember back when I was younger and parents were on the whole ramen/pancakes/crackers skit due to bills and I'd go around searching for pennies/pop cans to buy a fishing lure to catch dinner.

-
Back