Full_House

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

Just found this on Craigslist, Phoenix AZ:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4263404190.html

Quite a selection. I enquired about the '67 Charger and '72 'Cuda. Bad news is they have no engine or trans but the good news is he wants $2400 and $5800 respectively ('Cuda was a 4-speed), which indicates he's being sensible on price. Often with these big lots the owner gets ridiculous about prices.

I got a response by email within a day and he answered exactly what I asked him. There's a phone number in the ad. Spread the word around other forums. Hopefully most if not all of these will find homes.

Oh, for f....

Looks like someone's flagged it for removal. That's the problem with Craigslist - anyone with an axe to grind can flag an ad and get it removed.

I'll keep an eye on it. If he reposts I'll put the new link up here. Cheers for letting me know.

just click your link --- change the search to mopar related items-- there is a bunch of stuff-- probably same guy has a few of the ads,
nice 66 dart wagon, volare wagon-- heck I looked for 5 minutes & had to stop-- too much stuff, Lawrence

I lost this ad and re-searched with "impound" in the search line and it came up. Note to potential purchasers, A lot of these cars are rust buckets that were driven out here from other areas and abandoned by snowbirds. Get lots of pictures and try to inspect personally if you can. The fact that it's in the desert now doesn't mean it's a desert car. I was pleased to see the owner trying to get them out into the hobby instead of crushing them.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4243065132.html

Edited: sorry, I skimmed that before. valiantpatrol - thanks for the extra info, it's good that someone can shed a little more light on it all. The rust might explain the lower-than-the-usual-insanity prices.

Four years ago a guy in Scotland with an entire barn full of cars (mostly old Hillmans and Sunbeams) decided to sell them off. But he priced everything so ridiculously that none of it sold. Then the scaffold holding it all up collapsed and a lot of it was destroyed. Now, finally, he's selling what's left on eBay with no reserves - and getting a lot less for it now it's damaged and even more rotten than it was four years ago. *slow clap*

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back