Yay,...It's Paid For....

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
Finally , After 5 years, and 67 thousand miles,...It's been a good little car,...(so far),...Has no A/C, no P/W, No cruise,...Waited 10 weeks for this car,...Dechromed and undercoated it within 3 hours of delivery,...Gets 35 mpg all day long, chirps a decent 3rd,...Paid 14.5 with a lifetime drivetrain warrenty....and was made in the good old US of A,..(83% actually)...

Had a warrenty repair on the trani for 4-5th gear synchro, (which the dealership promptly repaired, and yes,they were awesome),...Put in one set of plugs, Oil changes every 3-4 thousand miles, 1 balljoint, a couple of wiper blades, air filters, and brake pads,... A set of Michelins, and It survived a $4600 dollar reindeer hit,....I figure I'll get another 200 thou out of it,...:burnout:

View attachment caliber.jpg

Ahhh, life without a car payment. Congratulations!!!

I need a car with a lifetime drive trail warranty.... They would loose their butt because I keep cars for decades.

Congratulations jaimus :cheers:
I rarely have a car payment, but as my wife and I moved forward to well over fifty I bought her our very first new car ever, I hope to have many great years
of safety and enjoyment driving this 1013 Avenger.

I am looking forward to the day I can post a thread like yours :D

Attachments

• Feet care 057.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Feet care 054.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Feet care 053.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 298
I rarely have a car payment, but as my wife and I moved forward to well over fifty I bought her our very first new car ever, I hope to have many great years

Dang! I never knew they made care in the year 1013! Lol you get the awd version?

Dang! I never knew they made care in the year 1013! Lol you get the awd version?

I knew memike had been around for a long time from his post count but I had no idea it was THAT LONG!!!

:D:D:D Looks like memike dun it again :D
Naw just a 2 wheel drive and :scratch: ah :scratch: 2.7 4banger :glasses7:
I do like it and when I get to drive it I feel like a preppie rich kid :D
Being my very first ever :blob: Yall know me :D less is more :toothy2:
Thank you for a good laugh you two :happy1:x:D

In my book 4 -- 5 years old is brand new, lol
Same here dodge freak :D till now I guess, My wife has my grandchildren with her allot and I took the plunge, after her 120k miles 2004 2 wheel drive Pasifica we put 70 kmiles on we traded in it set me back $13.400 We are happy with it :happy1:

Ahhh, life without a car payment. Congratulations!!!

I need a car with a lifetime drive trail warranty.... They would loose their butt because I keep cars for decades.

Same here,...When I'm done with a car, It's done,....Prolly have payments again in about a year,....Pam's Poncho has 6 payments left, but she wants a 4wd Silverado,cause our driveway is pretty tough in the snow,......That's gonna hurt...

But ya'll know how that goes,...If Momma is happy, then everybody is happy...

Thanks Mike,....Not to worry, It'll come before you know It,....Does Victoria get a little jealous about the new kid on the block?...

Thanks Mike,....Not to worry, It'll come before you know It,....Does Victoria get a little jealous about the new kid on the block?...

Naw She rarely see's Casper :D ether do I :glasses7: Thus the name Casper :D

My book says anything thats been well kept and has OBDII emissions systems is brand new! :D

Very true here as well,....

My Bud and I were at a car show and we overheard someone say,...

"Look at that old car,...Man they sure don't make em like that anymore",...

To which I said,..."Thank God"...

Naw She rarely see's Casper :D ether do I :glasses7: Thus the name Casper :D

I just call the Caliber "LBC"....leetle black car...

Dakota is called the "little truck", Ram is "Big Truck", Pontiac is "Poncho",...Jeep is "Black Box",...and of course the Duster is "The Spacer", cause of the fold down rear seat...

-
Back