Year one shipping time?

-

D-man313

Reaction score
Hey i ordered some patch panels from year one on the 17 of july. I still havent received a shipping confirmation from them. On the receipt it says shipping may take 1-4 weeks. I didnt know if this was normal or should i start calling and see whats up?

My wife ordered a battery tray in early december, a christmas present for me, didn't show,...called them in mid january, got a hand job over the phone,..didn't get it until almost mid feb, with the wrong holdown hardware,..was supposed to be in stock,...made in taiwan,...that was my first and last order,....total toolshed...see my thread titled Year One (or none) from late january.

:violent1:had same prob it was all in stock at the origunal builder, they are slack bad prob be of the end of my places to buy from list

good luck... call them and make sure it isn't back ordered... and if they took payment make sure it is either shipped or refunded...

I kind of know Kevin King,the president at Yearone. I just dropped him a line with a link to this thread. Maybe he is not aware of issues like this and maybe if he hears from people voicing concern he will act on it.

hope to see you get things straightened out.

Wow, and what did you search for these to come up. It seemed like i searched all over the internet and only came up with yearone having them. I even ordered the 1/4 patches off ebay, so i would have saw these.

I kind of know Kevin King,the president at Yearone. I just dropped him a line with a link to this thread. Maybe he is not aware of issues like this and maybe if he hears from people voicing concern he will act on it.

hope to see you get things straightened out.

Cool thanks. I will definitely keep this thread updated.

Wow, and what did you search for these to come up. It seemed like i searched all over the internet and only came up with yearone having them. I even ordered the 1/4 patches off ebay, so i would have saw these.

Below in the blue is the search I used.

(1967, 1968, 1969, 67, 68, 69) barracuda fender*

....total toolshed...

LMAO - that is great!

I was going to order something on their website a few years ago. When I saw how much they wanted for shipping I remembered I had a discount code on one of those post cards they send out once a month. When I used that discount code they jacked up the cost of shipping. :finga: I have not bought anything from them since.

Maybe the GM guys have better luck with them?

i havent used year one since their 100 dollar go wings tripled in price AND took 5 months to get it. year one sucks XS10

Good luck , i ordered a few things 5 yeras ago came to like 22.00 dollars , never did get em !!!!!!! i wouldn, t even view there web site , i think they are in bad need of some workers who have some shipping skills.

Just got off the phone with Yearone. The guy was very nice. Saying they had to be ordered in and may take 3-4 weeks. Should get them middle of Aug. So now i wait.

You can get them from AMD

-
Back