Year One vs AMD for wheel wells

-

1966 dart wagon

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking at finally purchasing a set of outer wheel wells and trunk extensions \THEY ARE FINALLY AVAILABLE!!!!! for my 69 cuda, Anyways I noticed Yearone has the outer wheel wells for 129.99 vs amd's 150? Are they all made from the same place and just a different catalog? or is it work the extra from AMD?

has anyone installed these wheel wells and trunk ext? personally or if you had a body guy do it did he tell you how they honestly went or just, yeah they were ok.????

Thanks Guys,
Jack

Hey guys I'm looking at finally purchasing a set of outer wheel wells and trunk extensions \THEY ARE FINALLY AVAILABLE!!!!! for my 69 cuda, Anyways I noticed Yearone has the outer wheel wells for 129.99 vs amd's 150? Are they all made from the same place and just a different catalog? or is it work the extra from AMD?

has anyone installed these wheel wells and trunk ext? personally or if you had a body guy do it did he tell you how they honestly went or just, yeah they were ok.????

Thanks Guys,
Jack

AMD is a far better product. I think we have an AMD dealer on the site that might save you some money.
It takes Year One forever to ship so you might want to consider that also.

it takes year one, one year to ship. call jeff at 521 restorations. jsbrown is his user name.

it takes year one, one year to ship. call jeff at 521 restorations. jsbrown is his user name.

I agree ten fold!!!

Jeff is top notch in my book.:prayer: I deal with him on all my sheetmetal needs whether its Mopar or any car. Quick responses and super fast shipping. He even offers great discounts to members!!!!

AMD products are far superior to any other sheetmetal. I know, I use them here at my small shop. I just installed a upper dash, complete trunk floor, left trunk extension, left outer wheelhouse, left 1/4, rear body panel, decklid filler and floorpans on a 67 RS/SS and the fit is OEM quality!

-
Back