YearOne carpet kit?

-

OriginalDart

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm looking to replace the carpet in my 69 Dart and I was considering the carpet kit from YearOne.com

Has anyone used it before? Is it a good buy or are there other better carpets for my car on the market?

Thanks for the help and reviews

Billy

-OriginalDart

I soon will be doing the same thing and thought the Year One price was reasonable,but wondered about the quality of fit. I just bought new carpet for my '95 Ram from Stock Interiors and that carpet was dropped shipped directly from ACC(Auto Custom Carpets). Maybe Year One deals with ACC?

John

I think you'll find that the carpet from Year one is also from ACC. I bought carpeting for one of my projects from Legendary and it was dropped shipped from ACC.

I am not sure where year one gets theres from but I put a Trim Parts carpet in my 69 Cuda fastback and will be putting another in my 68GTS as the fit and quality I felt was great.

Attachments

• 000_2059.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 400
  • 000_3432.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 377
My 74 swinger has trim parts carpet and I'm happy with it

I use Dantes for everything. Defective or wrong parts can be returened without issue. Try that with other venders. He deals with the big corps. that won't acknowledge the little guy.

-
Back