Yearone heater core...

-
UHHHHHHHHHHH.......I got mine at Napa for $50 bucks.....works great...no leaks...Year one is the world wide known place to be bent over....

UHHHHHHHHHHH.......I got mine at Napa for $50 bucks.....works great...no leaks...Year one is the world wide known place to be bent over....

thanks all, i know yearone has added new meaning to the term "you want lube with that? it's $ 10 extra". was wondering if they might be better, US built vs china crap, ect but i guess autozone will do :thumrigh:

Year One is mostly a middle man. They buy from a bunch of different distributors and companies that you can normally find quite easily with a few Google searches. Same with Classic Industries, but normally Classic Industries has competitive prices.

I can't recall ever buying a part from Year One. If they have it so does plenty of other people for much cheaper. It is amazing how many parts are still available at your local parts house. If you don't already have a good counter person go in and ask for the oldest employee there. You will be surprised what that employee can get you that the computer geek counter people can't.

Check you local radiator shop.
The ones they sell are usually high quality because the local one to me will install a heater core.
On some of the new cars take several hours to install, so they dont want to do it twice.
There price is comparable to NAPA etc.

-
Back