Years of lurking, what the heck...

-

occupant

get REKT garage
Reaction score
So you've got me now. You and a couple hundred other car forums. I've lost count. But every time I am looking at a car, or have bought a car, or have a friend with problems with a car, I have to find the forum dedicated to it. I've owned 74 vehicles priced between free and $7795 since 1994. Most of those were purchased under $500 cash. Not all of them survived in my care, but I'm getting better at that. Just did the rear brakes on the Suburban today and saw a CL ad for a car dropped from $1200 to $800, putting it into my budget. If all goes well, I'll bring a 1975 Valiant home this weekend, and you'll see a LOT more of me...

All did not go well.

I'm going back to looking and hope to score an earlier model, 68-72 Valiant, sedan, 318/auto. Will swap in an EFI 318 and 44RE from a late 90s Dakota or Durango, upgrade the rear axle to something stronger, and make the dash cluster look a little more retro and then make it fit.

Welcome! Hope you get to stick around, I'm also a forum junkie. This is one of the best I've been a part of yet.

So what went wrong with the 75 Val?

-
Back