Yes!!! No cancer!!!!

-
They'd have to knock me out because I'd probably grab someone and squeeze them until something snapped if they jammed something up my pee hole.
No way would that happen voluntarily.

The urologist administers freezing into the urethra, that hurt. Yeah, you say not voluntarily but, the alternative is more painful.

Excellent news on NOT having cancer as for your prostate i believe that was a colonoscopy that was performed to check it out...i've had my share of those..

Glad to hear it!!!!

This is exactly why I hate to go to the doctor, and exactly why I go anyway.

There seems to be some confusion on how the prostrate is checked. Without too much detail, it involves a rubber glove, lubricant, soft lighting and Barry white music. At least that's how my doctor does it. I hate going to my doctor.

Some good news to see this morning :cheers: I bet you are ready for a new great year ahead of you :cheers: :happy10::happy10:

There seems to be some confusion on how the prostrate is checked. Without too much detail, it involves a rubber glove, lubricant, soft lighting and Barry white music. At least that's how my doctor does it. I hate going to my doctor.

Somehow .....ole' Barry White just ain't gonna seem as romantic as he USED TO BE....after readin this post ?

-
Back