Yes!!! No cancer!!!!

-

cudadriver

Reaction score
It all started in August with blood in the urine. After numerous tests the doc determined that it was due to passing kidney stones that cut the lining of the urethra. An appointment was set up for the urologist which was today. Man did he go to it. Felt like it was an alien abduction with all the probing. Even got a tube in the ***** to look into the bladder. After he was done I didn't know if I should kiss him or shake his hand. It is due to an enlarged prostate. Had to put out $260 for two prescriptions but NO CANCER!!!

It all started in August with blood in the urine. After numerous tests the doc determined that it was due to passing kidney stones that cut the lining of the urethra. An appointment was set up for the urologist which was today. Man did he go to it. Felt like it was an alien abduction with all the probing. Even got a tube in the ***** to look into the bladder. After he was done I didn't know if I should kiss him or shake his hand. It is due to an enlarged prostate. Had to put out $260 for two prescriptions but NO CANCER!!!

great to hear but i think that tube went in a different hole to see your prostate lol...

Awesome news (even with the extremely graphic description lol)!!! Congratulations on what I'm sure is a lot off your mind. Great to read some good news on here for a change.

Holy Cow! Wow!! That is great news. Congrats on your diagnosis.

That's great news! You gotta be very relieved. I dread the day when a doctor wants to go where no one has gone before...ouch! But I guess it would be worth it to get good news.:-D

Yes, great news!

What were your original symptoms?

Original symptom was blood in the urine. Later on there was difficulty in eliminating urine, you know, drip drip drip. Lastly discomfort while eliminating urine. If any of you senior members have this get it checked. That goes for any of you male members.

That's really great. I am celebrating with you. See me smilin?

Great news, like cudachick said good to hear some good health news on here. Did they knock you out for that?? If not you deserve a medal of honor...My God!!

They'd have to knock me out because I'd probably grab someone and squeeze them until something snapped if they jammed something up my pee hole.
No way would that happen voluntarily.

-
Back