Yet another broadcast sheet question

-

NewbieJay

Reaction score
Okay I've been trying to decode my broadcast sheet by searching older threads but I have yet to come across any kind of decoder. Is there one on the internet or a book that I can buy? I just found it under my rear seat that was disassembled and thrown into the car. I can't believe the shape that it's in. It's damn near perfect and my back seat is great. I don't have any front seats yet but I figured the back seats are the important ones for fitment issues. Anyway I'm off track now. But can someone please point me in the right direction?

dart013.jpg

dart005-1.jpg

According to your seat it looks like it is the fold down style? If you post a better pic of your sheet we could read it better.

Check out this wonderful site, it could be a big help! I know your car is not listed but I am sure some of the option codes are the same as some earlier years. If you want you could also post a pic of your fender tag and we could tell you more from that too.

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=17

Sure, Here are some better pics. Thanks for the help.

dart014.jpg

I'm not sure which is easier to read

dart015.jpg

I know it's dirty but that only makes it easier to read right? haha j/k being that I don't have a motor I'm going to strip and paint my engine bay.

dart009.jpg

Well after looking at those photos on here I don't think they're very clear. My wife's after me to get to bed so I'll see if I can take some better ones tomorrow. Thank you all for your help and time.

Here are most of the codes that I could read from your fender tag pic, some codes may differ a little since your car is a 76.

Dodge Dart,Demon
Low
2 Door Sports Hardtop

CLL29:
6G: Special Order 6 CYL
St. Louis, MO, USA

149290: Sequence number

E24: 225 cid 1 barrel 6 Cylinder 145hp
D24: Unknown
LE9: Exterior Color
F1E7: Trim - Luxury, Unknown, Unknown Color
000: Full Door Panels
C05: Build Date: December 05
081878: Order number

V4E: Top Color
U: USA Specifications
A62: Rallye Instrument Cluster Package
A91: 70 only Western Sport Special
B43: Manual Brakes
051: Unknown

031: Unknown
M21: Roof drip rail moldings
M26: Wheel Lip Moldings
N37: Unknown
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts)

Thank you for the info. Has anyone tried going to the dealer to find out this info? Shoot would anybody there even have any idea?

-
Back