Yoke question!

-

thejohnnyguy

Young Gun
Reaction score
Ok I have totally killed my differential yoke. broke a bolt off putting way too much into it. long story short I've burned through several bits and once I finally got a hole in the bolt I managed to break a bolt extractor off which took the place of the hole I drilled. Not my day... I can't make any progress drilling at that piece of the extractor and I probably have torn up that bolt hole by now so.....

Anyone with any yoke knowledge? it's an 8 3/4 741 case U-joint space is 1 1/8" and I beleive the nut holding it on is 1 1/8" as well... Just need to know what yoke to look for so I can then post in the parts wanted section :p

Please no scolding about over-muscling the bolt, I'm young, new, and learning(the hard way). :book:

............u need the 7260 if its the small joint, if large u need the 7290...u can tell by the width....u can also get a yolk with u clamps......kim......

............u need the 7260 if its the small joint, if large u need the 7290...u can tell by the width....u can also get a yolk with u clamps......kim......
X2 and the u clamps will make it easier to fix/replace if you muscle it up again.

-
Back