York Us 30 Back In The Day 1960's

-

plum360415

Reaction score
not sure were to post this link.... but here it is...... its from the old days.... with sound...turn it up!!!!!!!!!!! Hemis rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st vid at 1.55 power shifting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]ydvcA_O-TNg[/youtube]

2nd vid.....

[youtube]UQueOldxzqY&feature=related[/youtube]

back to the top.... only 2 replys... so no one likes the old time days in 2009 with sound........i thought this would be a hit for the guys that were around this time on life.........

I love this stuff I have watched them a couple of times. I love the way it seems like they come out of the hole kinda slow and before you know it they're shittin and gettin. If you find more post'em, I'll watch'em.

Nice! I wish I was around back then. I would of been on cloud nine. Drag racing is not what it used to be.

all them race cars.... owners at that time never knew they would be worth tons of $$$ some 40 years later........

Thanx Plum that was awesome man! Like you i cant get enough of the power shifting at the 2 min mark. Those guys really drove their cars!

I really enjoyed that. YouTube has a lot of good video stuff. Check out the ones with the wheelstanding Mopar Super Stocks!

power shifting is an art. . . . as a side note it doesn't go too well in a beat up ford ranger farm truck lol oh well it was worth a shot:-D

Love those ancient funny cars! Nitro, tourque-flites, no guardrail, those guys were men.

Great videos. Thanks for posting them.It can be very hard to find this cool vintage stuf.Its nice to see some of the car back when they were fresh and new. They all seemed very fast to.They floor everything out of the hole insted of rolling out 50 ft

If anyone ever gets the chance, you must go to the reunion that they have every year. The racers from the past love to talk and they aren't getting any younger.I got the chance to go about 8 years ago,the cars and people were fantastic. I think that it is in July.

-
Back