You get one car

-
66 hemi satellite, 4spd, black on black. like this!
attachment.php

I cant decide, too many great cars out there..

1970 Plymouth Suerbird. White on Petty Blue. 426 hemi 4 speed. Can I get a pistol grip and magnum road wheels? I ain't sure if they were offered with those options.

I'd like the 1970 440 6pak 4 speed convertible Roadrunner my dad had when we were young! Red with a white convertible top and white bucket seat interior!'it will have the Craig 8 track/fm radio mounted to the hump and the flat black Torque Thrust wheels on it also, thank you!!! Geof

Simple, 1970 super bird sublime green, with a black top PLYMOUTH logo down the quarter and black interior buckets with an auto on the floor 426 of course I like magnum 500's but rallyes work just as well

Attachments

• super.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 254
My all time fav is the 1957 Chrysler 300C in black. Gen 1 Hemi 392 w two 4bbls. Got to test drive one when I was teenager, it was great although it needed some work. Super cruiser.

Attachments

• 1957Chrysler300C_01_700.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 250
1970 Plymouth Superbird; 440 4 bbl, Auto on the floor, B5 Blue, black wing, black interior, 3.23's, power steering, Air Conditioning.
Couldn't get a Superbird or Daytona with A/C . Not enough grille opening . I've kicked around the idea of adding A/C to mine with my 69 Charger R/T parts car , but didn't want to ruin the originality to mine by making a bigger opening for air-flow .

You get one car, bone stock from the factory as is. Modifications come later. You just spent all your cash on this one car. You can't have any others (minus a beater-mobile). You can't sell the car either because I know someone will pop up and say "I'mma get a Bugatti/Pagani and sell it and buy whatever I please!"

So, what's your choice?

My choice would have to be a '68 Hemi Dart with a 4 speed.:prayer:

05-before the restyle saleen mustang, Parnelli Jones edition:
saleen-mustang-parnelli-jones-edition-16.jpg

One day, i will have one!

-
Back