You guys gotta see this

-
That's scary.

Moral of the story: If you don't know, learn, or pay someone who does. Not about fixing that mess, but about the mistake of buying something so obvioulsy hacked.

Some mad fabrication skills there.How could somebody buy that mess without ever looking underneath?

Probably did`nt want to get his pants or hands dirty8)

Well than I guess He kinda deserves what he got then. These days I bring some coveralls,gloves,and a floor jack when I look at a vehicle if they're uncomfortable with me peeking underneath that's cause for suspicion right there.I learned the hard way too,I have to admit.

Hmmmmmm,Thats really nicely engineered.Quality remains long after the price is forgotten.

And to think these are out there on the highway coming towards you,Personally I'm glad to live in a province with mandatory yearly inspections,keeps this dangerous crap of the road and away from my family.

Sorry for you. I built better go carts as a kid. Don't drive it!

Mad Dart could learn a thing or two from that guy......muffler clamp holding the spring in, now that took some serious skills....

As my students would say...OMG. I like modifying things as well but.....what a mess. It HAD potential. That would be a great car to send to one of those car make over shows. Could you imagine the looks when they put the car in the air.

DAMNNNN,

Someone was hitting the PIPE WAY TOO MUCH.......That Crack/Meth stuff is Wicked Crazy ....................

Off to the Crusher!!!!

Mad Dart could learn a thing or two from that guy......muffler clamp holding the spring in, now that took some serious skills....

Yeah you know I need to study the pictures for awhile to understand what I am looking at first!! haaaaa:-D

That`s my favorite part of the build:-D. The car can be saved, but the current owner, sure learned a valuable lesson, take a peak under the car!! I kinda feel sorry for the guy, but living in DC, shurely he can afford to make it right? Starting out by stripping everything that hack put on there, and starting over. It does make you wonder what`s out on the roads. I believe in my state if you buy the Historical Tag, there is no inspection, but limited driving. I`ve seen a Rat Rod with completely open trunk floors open to the cab:shock: where if the back tire picked up a piece of steel or semi rubber, could come up and smack you in the head and that would be game over, for the driver and anybody in his path:angry7: Stuff like this could ruin it for all of us home builders, spend bookoo bucks and never be allowed on the road. All it takes is one botched homebuilt to hurt/kill a senators daughter, to put a end to this hobby:clock:

i cant see the pics here at work but it sounds great ill have to check it out tonight.

-
Back