"You know you're a redneck when......"

-
59. You go car shopping at the salvage yard

60. You take one load of stuff to the scrapyard, and come home with another.

61. Any of your home furnishings contain car parts.

62. The square footage of your garage is more than three times that of your house.

just goes to show ya, Rednecks can be found in any and all states! Redneckedness has more to do with philosophy that location!

Redneckedness is just a lack of sophistication, im in canada and we got rednecks, my province owns more pick up trucks per capita than any other region in the world

I saw this Redneckedness, and it reminded me of that song "The Streak", lmao.

65. You have ever fired a handgun to kill a spider INSIDE a building.

BTW, I am either currently or previously GUILTY of every one of the items that I have added, and maybe a few others on the list. I are a redneck, lol.

66. Have to sweep up bird shot of the floor after supper, and reload it.

when your best feeling is having all your firewood in and a deer hanging on a cold November day!

Ever rebuilt cylinder heads or a transmission on the kitchen table.

Dated the same cousin that your brother did..

ya married your first cousin TWICE.... and got divorced from her twice????? THEN your brother married her????? that makes their children WHAT relation to ya!???????

redneckedness is obviously NOT limited to the South!!!!! seems to be plenty from everywhere, even Canada!!??? ha

the best redneck is also a mopar redneck!???? ha

Okay, if you ARE a redneck you might get this.
You know your a redneck if you pronounce every word with out putting your tongue on your teeth even if you don't have in a chew.

talking with ya tongue against ya teeth is known to wear out ya teeth! known fact! kinda like Mexicans rolling their R's. saves ya teeth...

-
Back