You might me a car nut if.........

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
1.Your garage is painted Petty blue.
2.You named your dog Hemi.
3.When buying your home you said "Never mind the house, how big's the garage?"
4.Their is more car parts in your house than furniture!
5.For your Anniversary you buy your wife a case of oil!
6.You have 12 cars but only 1 that runs.

This is all i can think of right now,feel free to ad to the list. :D

You might be a car nut if...

-You end a road test of ANY car(no matter how fast) with the comment "..It's pretty quick but, It could use a LITTLE more power.."

-Your vacation is best described as a "multi state tour of the best wrecking yards in North America"

-When faced with spending your last 10 bucks till payday, on food or gas for you car, you immediately realize your mothers cooking is really good

this sort of thing can go on for a long time...LOL

dave571 said:
You might be a car nut if...

-You end a road test of ANY car(no matter how fast) with the comment "..It's pretty quick but, It could use a LITTLE more power.."

-Your vacation is best described as a "multi state tour of the best wrecking yards in North America"

-When faced with spending your last 10 bucks till payday, on food or gas for you car, you immediately realize your mothers cooking is really good

this sort of thing can go on for a long time...LOL

oh ****, i just thought that last one lastnight when i put my last $8.05 in my car :)

oh, here's one that REALLY HAPPENED to a friend of mine,
-- if you have a transmission in your bathtub
now, how about...
-- if only have one racing seat and the rest are stock..
-- you get new tires before buying new shoes "they have a few more 'miles' on them"

hey, thats every forum user :)
if there wasnt a rank attached to it, nobody would give a **** :wink:

- your wife wants a divorce because you spend more time working on cars than you spend with her.

:evil: I'm guilty :eek:ops:

GotDart said:
- your wife wants a divorce because you spend more time working on cars than you spend with her.

:evil: I'm guilty :eek:ops:

You're for SURE a car guy, if her leaving doesn't bother you, as long as the car stays! :lol:

Your idea of a perfect vacation is spending it at an all Mopar junkyard!

That's mine anyhow :D

holy crap on a crutch, if i knew of an all mopar junkyard, id be there all the time.
i think im about due for a junkyard surf again, its been long enough for a turnover in cars, maybe i can find some decent mo-parts :)

if, im guilty of this one, you notice the cars in commercials and try to figure out, or know exactly what kind of car/truck it is, and dont even pay attention to the ad.

Sparky said:
You are so excited about going to the junkyard that you forget your tools!...whoops..

I tend to load up with every tool that I might need, when I'm going to the yard for something that only requires a screwdriver to get.

rabius75 said:
if, im guilty of this one, you notice the cars in commercials and try to figure out, or know exactly what kind of car/truck it is, and dont even pay attention to the ad.
How about watching an old TV show or old movies just to see the cars?"GUILTY" :lol:

You your kids have Mopar/Dodge related names

Guilty, have a Shelby and a Spencer(Dodge racer)

The only car shows you got to are all Mopar shows.

At the drag races you watch for a line-up of chev/fords before you go to the can and get another beer. :D

-
Back