You Might Want to Beware of "mcp-313" on Ebay

-
Ups does come with the first 100.00 included. But have you ever put a claim in with them? If you lucky you will see a refund in 3- 6 months. Not as bad as Fed-Ex. I shipped a 489 3.23 SG third member to a guy in the Mid West and they admitted that they lost it. It was scaned in at one terminal and never made it to the next. After their internal investigation and all the BS, I was given a refund 11 months later!

The post said USPS not UPS.

"I have spoken to USPS and they have deemed the package lost. I am in the middle of filing a claim with USPS. A new replacement part is due in here on Friday. I will print new label and ship new item on Friday/Saturday at the latest. I am very sorry for any troubles."

I bought some sail panels from him the other day and saw the same thing. I had shipping number but nothing showed up in information. I just checked it again and it's all good, it's showing on its way

I wish I had seen this before I bought a hood insulation pad for my Aspen March 30th and haven't recieved it yet. He sent me a confirmation# saying it was shipped but when I clicked the tracking number there was no information. When I sent a message to him asking what was up he said he would check with the usps. I didn't hear from him for a few days then I sent another message asking for an update and got this message;

I have spoken to USPS and they have deemed the package lost. I am in the middle of filing a claim with USPS. A new replacement part is due in here on Friday. I will print new label and ship new item on Friday/Saturday at the latest. I am very sorry for any troubles."

- mcp-313
His ad said he had 43 of these when I bought mine.....so why does he have to wait till Friday for one to come in? I don't think an Aspen hood insulation would be a hot item. Buyer Beware!

Just checked my tracking order and still nothing but his ad says he still has 7 in stock. WTF?

Just checked my tracking order and still nothing but his ad says he still has 7 in stock. WTF?

Just found this thread. Very Interesting - I had a few hour back-and-forth with Mr MCP-313 yesterday.
Thought it was odd he was $50 cheeper than the other competition on eBay (seat covers) BUT the shipping was almost $70.00.... What? That can't be right.
So I asked.... What I got was a barrage of several offensive, insulting emails, put on his "prohibited buyer" list, told California was on USPS surcharge list, on and on.

Wow. If I had to guess- maybe a personality condition. I was just asking why his shipping was three times the average ( not even including the Free ones). I just courteously asked .

If MCP-313 is this out of control before the sale... imagine trying to work out a problem. NO Thanks.

See, the problem is, if you have to return it Shipping is not refunded - bet you didn't see that coming ( I'll sell you this for $50 but the shipping is $350 Returns are welcome).

So I checked google.... "MCP-313 eBay" brings up a "TNT AutoParts " in Harrison Township, MI TNT AUTO PARTS, 40500 Production Dr, Harrison Township, MI
(a telephone number is on the right side )

and when I click thru on one of the items I'm brought to MCP-313's eBay store.

clicks to :
1971 Charger Roadrunner Seat Covers Front Bucket Style Black Coachman El Paso 71 | eBay

Wonder if he's also at the 40500 Production Dr Harrison Township, MI 48045 on Google Maybe

There you have it, do your own homework and hope this helps our little community of car guys & girls.

That or a Ford Aspire with the upgraded 14" chromed-plastic hubcaps and an air horn sticking out of the hood where a blower intake would go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
and 22" wheels !

Yep. This is the SAME guy I had trouble with AND posted on here to BEWARE. I left negative feedback and now he won't let me buy from him. Hmmm, let me think, are there OTHER Mopar parts vendors..... YEP.
I did a search as well and there is also an A-1 company at the same address.

-
Back