you pa guys

-

alsdemon

Reaction score
where is myerstown pa. they have alignment stuff on ebay. anybody know them matts mustang is his ebay conntact. thanks als

There are two of them. One is east of Harrisburg, the other is west. At least according to Mapquest.

Myerstown is north of Lancaster about 45 minutes on RT.501 at the intersections of RT.501 and Rt.422. I think that guy is somewhere near that intersection.

There are two of them. One is east of Harrisburg, the other is west. At least according to Mapquest.
I seen that now too that you mentioned it. That Meyerstown west of Harrisburg must be a smalll dinky town. I never heard of that one.

so the drive is on the guy call me back and said come and get it in your opinon with is better drive from youngstown 80 to harrisbueg or 480[ turnpike i think] to harrisburg, takeing a dak 2wheel drive v6 truck. woo ho

From Youngstown, just get on the turnpike, (I76), going across 80 will put you way too far north, but the pike will get you pretty close, it runs thru just above Lancaster, and below Reading.

FF

lost it by 5.00 buck wining bid was 366.60 i when 361.60/ beter luck next time

That $5 is just the automatic bid amount. You really dont know how much you lost by. The other guy could have put in $1000 as his max bid.

I agree, better luck next time. Make sure you check your local auto magazines, free trader flyers, etc. There are always equipment in those.

the guy whoes name is matt e mailed me and said the other guy did not come tru so i can come and get it, it,s the east of harrisburg one, saterday morning we go pick it up wooho. als

This sounds fishy. Some of those second chance offers are scams.

It's only been a day or two, so how could the other guy have not come through yet?

Make sure you dont send any money. Tell him you will just pay for it when you pick it up.

i have his cell phone # and talk to him abount pick he bought it with a rack but want to use his newer machine/ if your are close i've got a adress you can go look for me als

i have his cell phone # and talk to him abount pick he bought it with a rack but want to use his newer machine/ if your are close i've got a adress you can go look for me als

Unfortunately, I'm about 4 hours away, otherwise I would go.

the guy whoes name is matt e mailed me and said the other guy did not come tru so i can come and get it, it,s the east of harrisburg one, saterday morning we go pick it up wooho. als
Drive careful on Saturday. Weather forcast don't sound real good.

-
Back