Young Gun

-
Welcome to the site! That high rise six-pak is killer! I would run the 440, can always drop in the Hemi later!

But now it's time to prove your metal. I have put a lot of Young Guns on the shelf at the track and the street. The smart move is to go to the wedge engine first. There is an old saying about the Hemi. When it's good, it's awsome. When it's bad, It awful. I've seen a 340 out run a Hemi. But I've seen Hemi's that could out run a jet.
For high school and all that is involved, I'd go with the Wedge. You have to stay on top of a hemi like a fickle woman. Is it worth it right now?
When you can cut .509 lights, come back and brag. Your already ahead of most of the young croud. You at least know what class is.

Sorry, I get a little ahead sometimes.
Just thinking out loud.

You have to stay on top of a hemi like a fickle woman. Is it worth it right now?

LMAO @ Tarr's way with words!!!

Welcome aboard!!! It's fabulous to have a young guy sign up who seems to know his stuff and isn't afraid to do what's needed to get what he wants. Congrats to you and your dad (who obviously needs another red-headed step child since he's in the adoption market right now).

Personally, I'd go for the Hemi/Hilborn set up ... if you ship that bad azz Hilborn over here I'll coat it for you for a great price just 'cuz I've been dying to do one for my website!!! :-D (Besides, I give all the young guns a great deal since it's my belief you're the future of our hobby, and I want to do everything I can to help ya finish your cars.)

We're glad to have you here kiddo!!! Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything I can do.

Hey everyone, just joined the group. Looking to gain knowledge from all of the professionals to assist me with my projects!!!!:cheers:

-
Back