Your Collections?

-
While looking through the antique shops and junk stores i've noticed a lot of differnt items that would qualify of a collectable nature. Ice picks would be a neat collection. Lots of different ones i noticed and dont take much room to keep em. Might even provide some security in the form of protection. How about old golf stuff. I bought one old caddy for $2 and found another simialiar one for $60, clubs and all. Picnic baskets are another form of collectables. How about old baby strollers? I've seen some neat ones in my tours.
Small Block

Lets see, I own 6 1969 Charger R/Ts 1 of which is a Hemi, 2 1970 Charger R/Ts both Hemis, 2 1968 Charge R/Ts both Hemis, a 1966 Hemi Charger, a 1967 383 4bbl Charger, (all the cars, listed previously are 4-Speed cars), a Chevy SSR, a BMW Z3, a 1955 Chrysler C300, and a 2008 Challenger SRT8 in Hemi Orange.

Pretty impressive, stable I got huh:glasses7: I wish I could drive all of these cars, but I can't fit inside a single one.:wink: These are my models.:D

everybody else's junk they throw out 'cause I'll use it...someday.
Tonka's: Mini and Crazy A's
car magazines-my wife works for SourceInterlinkMedia and brings a bunch home
as I get older,more doctor's appointments on the calender

My current addiction.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 133
  • 016.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 065.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 124
  • swr1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 136
My current addiction.

Hey,there's an old Aussie song called "Marshall's Portable Music Machine" you may be interested in hearing.
Or maybe not but here it is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oFKqWaV7eE"]Robin Jolley - Marshall's Portable music machine - YouTube[/ame]

Cork Scews would be another simple but nice collectable assortment and easy to display. Adam, that's some wad of electronics you have there. Do ya know how to use it all? By the way. No pictures of you in that pink robe ....PLEASE. LMAO.
Merry Christmas guys and gals.
Small Block

I collect Budweiser holiday stiens. My collection started in 1989 and my daughter and wife have found the special edition Christmas mug for me every year since. The collection is growing.I think Clydesdales are an awesome animal and the pictures of these animals in relief are awesome. At 25. or better a pop for these this collection is sure to grow in value.

Attachments

• mugs 001.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 110
  • mugs 002.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 119
  • mugs 003.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 117
  • mugs 004.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 110
  • mugs 006.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 100
Here's a sunrise picture of my Plymouth herd.

Attachments

• DSC00046.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 100
My newest addition hot off the presses the 2011 Holiday stein

Attachments

• mugs 007.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 67
-
Back