-
Status
Not open for further replies.

robs67

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It is not a mis print unfortunatly I am forced to sell my engine. It is a very unique it has a build date of 7-7-70 ..340 with x heads fresh rebuild zero miles. I have recipt showing all machine work from Absolute Machine. Some of the details glass beaded and hot tank engine and heads, replace valve guides and seats installed new stainless steel ferrea valves 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust. Comp cams extreme energy cam. new harmonic balancer. ARP rod bolts. Bored .60 over new pistons balanced crank. re surface head magnaflux head and block. Have recipt showing all that and more was done. if you are here you know these 340s are the performance version. being a 70 block with x heads. block casting is 2780930 340-... asking 4,000 would prefer engine to be picked up but can ship just be aware of the added cost to do so. any questions or pictures please email me at [email protected] ... also selling 727 transmission and 83/4 sure grip 3.55 gear drum to drum on this site as well as parting out my 67 dart let me know this will go fast. engine is located in Topeka, Kansas

Locations are required for classified ads! Put it in before the mods delete you.

Also, might help sell the engine....

Hello i'm new to this sight,i'm looking for the complete rear for my 1967 barracuda.i do want a 8 3/4 with a 3.55,what casting is it and how much you looking to get for it,if it is complete.

Hello i'm new to this sight,i'm looking for the complete rear for my 1967 barracuda.i do want a 8 3/4 with a 3.55,what casting is it and how much you looking to get for it,if it is complete.
it is the 489 rear end like to get 900 for the complete unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back