yup snow !

-
In Ohio outside of my house there is about 6-7 inches of snow. And with the way that it is snowing now and it is supposed to snow throughout the night I'm guessing that we'll end up with about 10-11 inches of snow by morning. Snow may not go away either right now Christmas day is predicted to be in the negatives, with a high of about 4 degrees.

Wow Jason i'm sorry to hear that. With my current (only) vehicle not being a snowmobile, i'd be very upset with that amount of snow.....Winter is certainly not my gig

Here where I live in OH, we got about a foot of snow. The power is out at my house (but unfortunately not here at work), and may not be back for 72 hours. I just got to work because I stayed home to make sure the wood stove was going good, since my wife, kids and mother-in-law are there.

I guess the only good thing is that if the power stays out long enough that I need to worry about the Frozen food, I can just stick it in the snow out back!

Man I saw Ohio on the news. Hope you guys have power for the Holidays. Stay warm.

I live in NW Ohio, about 15 miles from Norwalk/Sandusky. We have 15 inches of snow, and I wish the was the drifts. I have a 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee with some decent tires on it, so I was all ready out having some fun in the driveway etc. They don't plow where I live so the roads are horible. Only emergency vehicles, and people trying to go to work at hospitals and police stations and stuff like that are alowed to be on the road. Heck a snow plow got stuck just down my road they are having problems pushing all the snow.

snow the other day with temps in the single digits...................torential down pours today with tekps near 60.............. :scratch: :scratch: :pottytra:

Would you believe we had about 4 inches of snow here in Houston yesterday? At least that's what I heard anyway. I don't know for sure if it snowed at my house, 'cuz I WASN"T HERE!! Haha. I just got in from visiting family up in Longview, about 200 miles NORTH of Houston, and it didn't snow up there. :scratch:

Well, I am finally back online. We lost the power for most of Thursday, and didn't get the phone and cable back until a couple of days later. With Christmas and everything, this is the first I have been back on the 'puter.

As of this morning, there were still about 8,000 people with no power. They hope to have everyone back by Thursday (a whole week).

You guys got it all wrong, summer is when you race Mopar, winter is when you race Polaris. Happy all year round!
BTW- It is currently -15 F here with high winds and snow predicted for the next 24hrs.

I was seriously talking about moving down south with the wife the other day. She seemed interested, but today she's gone back the other way. It's a little warmer today, I guess that's why.

I'll ask her the next time it's 10 degrees.

I'm thinking about some place near Atlanta. Maybe South Carolina. Perhaps Tampa... She's got family in Cape Coral, so she'd like to be somewhere near there. And I'd like to be somewhere I can race all year round, and near at least one 1/4 mile track.

I'm so tired of the snow and the cold. And it's only been winter for a few days!

fastbackcuda said:
Ive considered South Carolina.

San Diego is nice, too.

It's gotta be near a technology hot-spot, otherwise I can't work. Well, I could work, but I wouldn't be able to make the kind of money I'd like to make.

Snow?
We have it... A lot...
Sometimes you go to your parkinglot and wondering "i'm sure that i leave my car here" all you see it's lot's of snow and finally you find your car when you have done a hours work to get snow off of your car...

-
Back