Zach Williams and the Reformation

-

creeds_247

creed_s247
Reaction score
Hey everyone this is Creed, MeMike's son. Zach Williams and the Reformation has booked a Europian tour. This is the band I help out alot and are some of the greatest musicians I have ever met. I am helping them come up with the money for their tour and am asking for any donations If you guys want to help. Their website is www.zwrnation.com check them out and if you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Even if all you do is buy a cd and shirt everything helps. So if you want to make donation get with me or my dad, MeMike.

Thank you very much, they will put links up for A-Bodies on all there stuff if yall want to help.

Thanks Creed

Ya, they sound pretty good.

Gotta love Southern Rock/Blues Rock.

Just bought the hard copy of the CD. Hope it helps. :cheers:

Looks like my son has jumped in here and ask for some support.
where is he this morning, :clock: He called last night and said something about posting a thread here for the band.
Creed is a very good guitar player and drummer, Better guitar but almost as good as the old man "me" was on the drums and has been playing since he was 10 years old or so.
The word is he is giving up his stock car racing and go full tilt with Zach Williams and sell his stock car :cheers: I know that giving up the dirt track will be harder then he thinks but he seems to be sincere.
Creed goes to all there practices and can fill in for any of them on the bass guitar or drums.
Music filled my life for over 30 years and stayed on stage for 7 years while as a maintenance director for 5 business building and a out patient surgery center. Life was so good playing music festivals and clubs back in the day, Creed is a great musician that out shines most folks here with his lead guitar skills by the time he was 12, when Tony spinner pulled him up on stage to show every one what this little boy could do on the guitar

Here is Tony spinner with Toto in 2004, Singing and playing guitar
He is another great friend and fellow musician from here in Jonesboro.
He worked at a Music store and sold Creed his first Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMn6MR0eQg4&feature=related

Creed works for engines Inc. here in jonesboro and knows his way around a engine and is a great trouble shooter on about anything.
I want to thank Zach Williams for bringing Creed on board about a year ago.
Here I am wearing a t shirt from his work that dusterforever took.
Creed You know I will back you and the band all I can and do my part to support live music.
As yall know I have put the drums up do to orders from a doctor but I still enjoy a couple nights of playing know and then.

I will be happy to see you put the stock car racing behind you and carry on with your music :cheers: its a lot safer and cheaper to enjoy music son.

memike.JPG

CARSHOW 080.jpg

They've got a good sound. I am going to purchase one of their CDs.
Thank you GTX :cheers: I have one but I will get another and a T shirt

Ya, they sound pretty good.

Gotta love Southern Rock/Blues Rock.

Just bought the hard copy of the CD. Hope it helps. :cheers:
Thank you comoxian :-D You will enjoy there music :rock: If you like Govt Mule and Allman Brothers to Eric Clapton and Black Crows you will enjoy there music.
I think creed is taking over the drummers spot. And the best roadie and trouble shooter they could have.:-D

Thank yall for buyin cds. Every lil bit will help them and they appriciate it. They have a chance to go somewhere and have great reviews in some big magazines like Billboard Magazine and others. Thanks this is the greatest internet family i have ever seen.

Creed

need to bump this thread..........creed, the link above is no longer working.......i would like to get a cd..........i've talked to memike about you.....seems him and i have a few things in common.
higgs

-
Back