-
Status
Not open for further replies.

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have these zippo lighters and knives left over from out retail days along with a zippo counter display. These are all brand new product. Pricing varies These all have the original price stickers on them (15 years now) and that will be the asking price, Starting at $18.95 and up for lighters and you pay the shipping. I will include the dust at no charge.

Attachments

• IMG_7912 (Small).JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_7913 (Small).JPG
    68 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_7914 (Small).JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 501
Make me an offer I can't refuse Ink. The 15 year old value is just over $200.00. These are brand new product. The large brass is solid brass unlike the new ones. And remember the dust is free.

I took them out of the cases and they still have the orange safety seal attached.

lol, you all going to make me clean up an old display?? I will get a pic up this week. It's a basic 1 sided,12 up, locking display. Has Zippo on the bottom but is missing the top Zippo sign. I may have the sign. I have to look and see.

I also have some Cross,Sheaffer and Parker pens, again all NOS. I have a limited edition Parker somewhere with a wax seal on the cap. It's a very nice pen.

Can u show the knives more, like opened, ect? How much for a knife?
Looks like 2 black and 1 silver? Or is it the lighting?

I had a quick look and I don't see the top Zippo sign nor a key for the lock for the display. The lock is a standard cabinet lock, so I would be happy to go thru all my keys if someone takes the lot and see if I have one that works and I can get a key cut for it. The display is in good shape otherwise. Needs a soapy bath.
All the knives are the same, 2 black, 1 silver with belt clip on the backs. Let me know if your interested.

Attachments

• IMG_7970 (Medium).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_7971 (Medium).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_7972 (Medium).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_7973 (Medium).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_7974 (Medium).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_7975 (Medium).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 222
Dropped off today to Canada Post. Tracking information and pics sent on. You should receive around April 26th.

It's been a pleasure working with you!!!

I hope you enjoy them!!!!

Picked them up today. Outstanding packing job. If everyone packaged things being shipped the way you did the amount of folks complaining about things getting damaged during shipping would go down....

Picked them up today. Outstanding packing job. If everyone packaged things being shipped the way you did the amount of folks complaining about things getting damaged during shipping would go down....

I hope you enjoy them Ink. A very professional transaction!!!

I had a post office for 18 + years, I have stories about packaging, lol.

all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back