%#*?€# kids!

-
It's for sure not drugs, we enlisted him in a private school for at risk teens, they piss test them every semester he's been clean two semesters now. It's the girl, she's on probation for stealing and assaulting an 70 year old man.

Girl needs to have an ok fashioned a$$ whoopin in public

It's for sure not drugs, we enlisted him in a private school for at risk teens, they piss test them every semester he's been clean two semesters now. It's the girl, she's on probation for stealing and assaulting an 70 year old man.

I don't really want to pry into your family dynamics, but are you and your wife responsible for this lad? I would just be careful and watch everything closely. I see flags here and you should, too. There has to be something else in play here that just can't be attributed to "the girl". Just saying....

Wow! Come on. 90% of us did a few burnouts in parking lots. Some of us just got away with it. Teens will push the limits and experiment. Its the nature of the beast. Not to say it doesnt piss you off when they do, but it should be expected. Hes learning his lesson.....the hard way.

I did my fair share of burnouts and donuts in parking lots too but they were not full of cars either!! If you can't control your vehicle, you shouldn't be playing with it, plain and simple. So, how do you learn to control your vehicle? You do it in EMPTY parking lots if you are going to self teach yourself. The guy messed up for sure and hope he learned something by it, but man, this was totally avoidable if only he had used some sense imo.

Im she he "got lucky" as in got "screwed". By the cop and you but not by the gf lol. I would def make him pay back the 1500 and have him rebuild the truck-by himself. Than after he rebuilds it- sell it or ground him from him- just dont let himn know it.

I pulled the motor and MY transmission out of it over the weekend, and carted the rest of it off to the scrap yard. He's now on foot and still owes us $1500. Revhendo, we are not legally responsible for him, but his parents aren't around and he's too much for his grandparents to handle alone. But due to this he's pretty much all on his own, I've given up and thrown in the towel unless his life is in danger. I too did my fair share of donuts, but outs and reverse drops, but they were all on my dime and in empty lots, fields etc, and to this day I've never had an accident that was my fault.

I teach a vocational trade at an "at risk" school. A lot of these young adults are hungry for someone to discapline them. They come in acting tough but can be turned around by believing someone cares enough to tell them "no" or correct them with some bass in your voice. I agree with the posts who are suggesting not giving up on him. Our youth are almost ALL troubled in one way or another, 2ndly: if we all give up, who'll be paying taxes when the rest of us retire!!!

-
Back