18 years married....

-
Congrats Dustergal!! It was 18 for me and the Mrs. last Aug. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Ohhhh, IDK, rulllling the world, muha ha ha ha ha... or the wife....rulllllling thew WORLD MUHA HA HA HA HA....or the wife.....RULE THE WORLD!! MUHA HA HA HA...or the wife.....

Congrats Dustergal, and to everyone else!
Going on 12 years this August for me and the wife, she's the best!

It took me a couple of times to get it right, now 33 years later I wouldn't change anything. :love3:

Congrats to everyone! May 20th will be 11 years for us. I knew she was a keeper when she affectionately named our 66 Barracuda Carl and gets upset when Carl gets left outside. ( I actually knew long before that) Here's to many, many more happy years.

Congrats to everyone here, and here's hoping for many more for everyone!!! This year marks the 20th for the cosgig's, I'm just trying to figure out how to top the last 20 years!!! Ain't gonna be easy, but i'm up for the challenge!!! Now, get a room all you lovebirds!!!LOL!!! Geof

22 years together total...not bad I guess, considering we aren't even 40 years old yet. :toothy5:

I knew we were meant to be when we went to get the milk together in kindergarten (true story, LOL.) Oh yeah, and I liked his 340 Challenger when we were in high school.

I dunno how he's put up with me that long.

:love2:ahhh thats sweet, and may you have many more years together.

It's 13 years and 2 kids later for me and my gal.:love2:

Congrats to everyone who've lasted so long. That's great to see y'all stickin' together through good and bad.

Me? ..... well, I've been single for what feels like forever and am too set in my ways and am probably way too picky when it comes to women.

Keep on doin' what you're doin'. Obviously it's still workin.

Wylde1. :supz:

Congrats to everyone! May 20th will be 11 years for us. I knew she was a keeper when she affectionately named our 66 Barracuda Carl and gets upset when Carl gets left outside. ( I actually knew long before that) Here's to many, many more happy years.

know thats funny

Congrats on those who stuck It out,...I'll be "sealin the deal" on 9/24/11,....My first (and only) marriage at the tender age of 49,...I knew she was a keeper when she told me "What happens in the shop, stays in the shop",...she don't mind my car collection,...got a passin grade from the future in-laws,...and she's a damn good cook to boot,put on 20 pounds in the 4 years we've been together.

Congrats on those who stuck It out,...I'll be "sealin the deal" on 9/24/11,....My first (and only) marriage at the tender age of 49,...I knew she was a keeper when she told me "What happens in the shop, stays in the shop",...she don't mind my car collection,...got a passin grade from the future in-laws,...and she's a damn good cook to boot,put on 20 pounds in the 4 years we've been together.

Congrats on your future marriage.

25.5 years of marriage length kiddo. not age, LOL! Like my wife and I tied the note very early. I was 22. We had a kid only a few months later. That makes the kid at leagal drinking age, been driving and outta high school for a few years.

Thats what happens when ya start young.

Now Jaimus above (CONGRADS by the way Jaimus) waited a while. And I don't blame him. My advice to you Jaimus is watch the waist line ! LOL! And keep treating her like your dating her!

One of the keys in marrage is not getting stupid on her hobbies and she don't get stupid on mine, never did. She said "I don't care how many cars you have or in what state of repair there in, so long as I can park in the driveway, I don't care."

OK, was that not just openng the flood gate for me or what?!?!?!

I'm preety much the same for her. "What hunny, you purchased $400 in flowers to plant around the house??? Thats nice......."

I had my first at 22. She's going on 17 now....start young and boot 'em out and you still have a lot of life to live. LOL!

Met her 24 years ago this month. Married for 20 years this last January. Two 15 year olds & two 10 year olds. She said she never wanted me to get rid of my Barracuda or my Harley. 'Nuff said.

Workin' on year number 11 with my first-and-only. And not only does my country of primary residence recognise us as real, but eighteen whole states in my native country recognize us, more or less, kinda sorta, even though as far as the Feds are concerned we are total strangers at best.

my women usually trade me in after a few years for someone with a less expensive hobby and a better paying job. at least each time i get a new woman in my life shes younger than the last one! got a 25 year old right now and im almost 38.

...... at least each time i get a new woman in my life shes younger than the last one!

lol
Reminds me of the scene from the movie Dazed and Confused, "I get older, they stay the same age."

Wylde1.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo4kDrWBa6c"]YouTube - the same age[/ame]

my women usually trade me in after a few years for someone with a less expensive hobby and a better paying job. at least each time i get a new woman in my life shes younger than the last one! got a 25 year old right now and im almost 38.

that don't make you a bad person :supz:...I was 42 and dated a 22 year old for a while...

Congrats to you Dustergal and to Mr.Dustergal. I would have never guessed you two were old enough to be married that long!! Also congrats to everyone else who has made it for many years and to those who will try to top us, lol:supz:. The misses and I just had our 13th, hope this year isnt like the terrible 2's being the 13th:toothy5:

Thanks! Most people are surprised to hear it's been that long for us, guess we look young(ish). Woo!

-
Back