**600hp sbm block limit? Or is it bs!!**

-
Whats your address. I will send a stock block you can build and make 1k hp with it hahahahaha
I have plenty of blocks and heads. Big blocks.
I have no hair dryers or juice.
If you can send either one, it would be great. :)

I have plenty of blocks and heads. Big blocks.
I have no hair dryers or juice.
If you can send either one, it would be great. :)

Here I’m not using mine. I have so much money wasted on this stuff I musta had a hole in my head.

IMG_1024.jpeg

IMG_1023.jpeg

IMG_1026.jpeg

How about you butt out?
Butt out of what? A public forum where everyone reads, posts or not.
I replied to the other guy and here you are, like a bad onion.
Thanks! Just like yourself. How’s it feel. Can’t stop yourself from eating **** stew. Hmmmmm ohhhhh, that smell you can’t refuse.
Taste good to you don’t it. You just can’t help yourself.
Take a blow. Don’t you have some shitty videos to make?
Just made two. Where’s yours?
BTW, I didn’t make anything up.
You sure did!
You evidently aren’t qualified to talk about anything performance related. And TQ’s aren’t performance.
LMAO!
It is a fact that TQ’s are not a race carb nor any Carter.
Trying to get one to perform better is an interesting idea. One may have. Many tried and have done.
Getting any carb to perform on a performance engine can be done. How well the do is another story.

Perhaps you ment to say a TQ is not a RACE carb?

Doubt it. He’d send me a link to one of his videos or some crappy crap like that. I’d rather have a big lump of coal than watch any more of that.
Send you a link to a place you were already at?
What’s the point?

And the pot keeps stirring on…….

Come on now Tim…. LMAO….LOL….
Going for another banishment?

Unbelievable!

Last edited:
Dude just go away. Your first post is as worthless as your last. You state you didn’t call anyone names yet in your first post you call us real racers fools and stupid. All it really reveals is how you dont know everything yet you opine you do. You then make it a full time job trying to slap everyone here. Go take a chill pill and relax.
Freaking - A!!!!

What the hell, I’ll play.

So hopefully some time this year is going to be a real thing, I plan to use an ‘89 roller cam 360 block. 3.79” stroke Molnar crank and power adder rods. Street solid roller. Trying for 7-10 lbs of boost, hoping for 650 HP.

This is just a mock up engine for all the blower stuff before I send it off to the machine shop.

IMG_3995.jpeg

IMG_3996.jpeg

What the hell, I’ll play.

So hopefully some time this year is going to be a real thing, I plan to use an ‘89 roller cam 360 block. 3.79” stroke Molnar crank and power adder rods. Street solid roller. Trying for 7-10 lbs of boost, hoping for 650 HP.

This is just a mock up engine for all the blower stuff before I send it off to the machine shop.

View attachment 1716173997

View attachment 1716173998

I hope it’s a track car and not a show boat car show engine.

Best post of this entire thread so far!, anybody who hasn't raced a 600hp or more stock block (broken or not) should not post in this thread lol, let the hatin begin!.
Dang I guess I can’t post in this thread lol
I don’t think my engine is 600 hp but it’s close enough.
I’m going to say that there is enough “proof” that a stock block can handle 600+ HP

IMG_0290.png

4” stroke and it would be there! ;)

Playing with stock stoke engines and strokers I would need more info as on most of our what I consider budget built combos a few things enter into that, rpm being a big one. I’m seeing .10-.15 difference max and that’s 1/4 mile shifting at same rpm (6700-6800)

Playing with stock stoke engines and strokers I would need more info as on most of our what I consider budget built combos a few things enter into that, rpm being a big one. I’m seeing .10-.15 difference max and that’s 1/4 mile shifting at same rpm (6700-6800)
I agree. I’ve had both

Dude just go away. Your first post is as worthless as your last. You state you didn’t call anyone names yet in your first post you call us real racers fools and stupid. All it really reveals is how you dont know everything yet you opine you do. You then make it a full time job trying to slap everyone here. Go take a chill pill and relax.

Noted and ignored. Penny wise and pound foolish isn’t a good racing plan.

You can disagree with that. I don’t care. Put me on ignore or whatever. I will never tell anyone to spend bad money.

Best post of this entire thread so far!, anybody who hasn't raced a 600hp or more stock block (broken or not) should not post in this thread lol, let the hatin begin!.

No one said you can’t do it. It’s just dumb. For all the reasons I stated.

Thanks! Just like yourself. How’s it feel. Can’t stop yourself from eating **** stew. Hmmmmm ohhhhh, that smell you can’t refuse.

You sure did!

LMAO!
Trying to get one to perform better is an interesting idea. One may have. Many tried and have done.
Getting any carb to perform on a performance engine can be done. How well the do is another story.

What’s the point?

Unbelievable!

Dude, does your mouth not stop? Why are you saying ANYTHING?

I’ll continue to post what I want. You don’t have to agree. Like I told the other dude, being a cheap *** isn’t a bragging point. It’s foolish.

Just because you can doesn’t men you should.

Go make some more bad content.

You sure did!

LMAO!

What’s the point?

Unbelievable!

I didn’t see this dumb comment so I’ll address it.

Carter did in fact make a competition TQ and sold it as such. So you are wrong. Make a bad video on that.

Carter did in fact, make their other carbs as competition models because I happen to have one of those clunkers in the shop that’s going on an engine that will be on the dyno later this month.

Says COMPETITION right on it.

Did you speak for Carter back in they day? Were you there? Because you are directly contradicting Carter themselves.

Its one thing to produce bad content, it’s another to be wrong about something and keep running off at your face like you actually know something.

Its getting closer each time I get it out, now that I've increased the fuel psi I have to take a lot of fuel out but pulls hard. Not to thread jack Mad dart. Thanks Louis for the kind words my friend, love this car.
No problem you can post whatever you want! Lol

If you’re going to make test hits N/A I’m the gate keeper for the SLO-est W8 mill on the planet!!
by chance you or Chris going to Irwindale next weekend? if so I’ll be there!
Yes I will be there! I am the "Self Appointed Engine Detailer" in Chris's Crew!! :rofl:

I honestly don't understand how ANYONE can tell people that after 500hp these blocks are no good...
Ive seen it on facebook groups, ive seen it in this thread, and its always people who either look like their car makes 300hp, or have ZERO proof that they will fail at that point. I can't stand the spreading of GARBAGE information, really does a disservice to the hobby and those who want to do things.

I made (according to e/t, mph and weight calculators) around 740 crank horsepower on a stock 360 block- pump gas, solid roller, 4" STROKER (oh no, another no no!) with a 150 shot of nitrous on a transbrake leave at 4000rpm. I made MANY passes like that...Same engine saw a bunch of street miles where I would relentlessly beat the snot out of it. Even the nitrous passes were on pump gas (I was probably leaving a bit on the table, but oh well). Personally, I would feel safe with a stock block up to 800hp...Could it take more reliably? Probably, but thats my limit, and thats why the new mill in 1 of my cars is a G3 hemi with a procharger hanging off of it, as I feel a bit more confident in the strength of that block plus I wanted EFI and awesome flowing heads from the factory...But I still love the LA platform, they are way tougher then they get credit for, especially from the mopar crowd itself.

At the end of the day, if you haven't had one of these LA blocks fail YOURSELF, stop peddling the horseshit...To this day I still haven't even seen a pic of one of these blocks hurt, yet I have seen hundreds say they are only good to 500hp, and dear god watch out with a stroker....LOL

Deuces!

-
Back