70 dart 470 ci drag car build.

-
Watched my wife's Steelers lose and the Seahawks. I'm a closet Steelers fan from my youth growing up on the East coast.
I don't have anymore closet teams. I do like the ravens though. So I guess that's your closet rival lol.
Tim likes the raiders????

I was just going back through this thread for info on your 470 and was wondering - how is the pup is doing??
Oh the pup is doing just fine, being a pain in the butt now that her favorite thing is chasing the kitties around lol.
She's a good girl and I'm glad I was financially able to get her fixed up, 3 legged but fixed up.
Thanks for asking too, that's kind !

Oh the pup is doing just fine, being a pain in the butt now that her favorite thing is chasing the kitties around lol.
She's a good girl and I'm glad I was financially able to get her fixed up, 3 legged but fixed up.
That's awesome to hear! Resilient little bastards, aren't they?

Glad to hear she's doing ok.
:thumbsup:

I can't forget what today also is for me...12 years clean and sober, shoot I live under a bridge for a few months at the end of my addiction.

Figured I'd do a little update so you guys didn't think I quit.
I haven't been doing much since the holidays.
& I recently switched my hours to four ten hour days, because I have to get my car done, I have a race or many heads up vs @-Boosted- this spring & summer.
My garage was dark and cold, so I fixed the lighting issue this week. It was sorta a pain in the *** because of terrible wiring that was a mix of knob and tubing, newer non grounded Romex, and stuff that needed to be traced and sorted out.
I got that stuff figured out, fixed some framing also and put up four 4 foot long led lights from home Depot.
It is very bright now.
I'll spend Saturday getting my wood stove and chimney installed.
Today, I stopped at the steel yard and got two 4 by 10 by .024 thick steel sheets.
I am going to cut out my factory floor and add a couple pieces of framing, do my driveline safety loops.

Well he I go making more work, but I couldn't stand the crap factory rusty junky unweldable future Flintstones floor. So I cut................
I'm going to rebuild from the firewall seam to just before wheel tubs.
IMG_20240107_123143782_HDR.jpg

-
Back