A-Bodies...Big Motors / New Hemi Duster - FINAL ASSEMBLY

-
Someone owes me a ride with that mighty elephant being put through its paces,,,,,damn I wish I didn't live so fat away :(

the silver Duster is a coffee getter compared to your hot rod. My ride is so quiet.......cruisin home @65MPH / 2300prm.... I bout fell asleep driving home from the Nats.

course it could of been I was tried from 3 days of non stop B.S ing.

Coffee getter, my butt, lol. Now that you have improved spark and wide open throttle at the carbs,,,,I bet its an all new beast :)

FYI - keep your eyes peeled for a Mopar Action in a month or two, should be a bright yellow Demon somewhere inside :)

Coffee getter, my butt, lol. Now that you have improved spark and wide open throttle at the carbs,,,,I bet its an all new beast :)

FYI - keep your eyes peeled for a Mopar Action in a month or two, should be a bright yellow Demon somewhere inside :)

Cool! I look forward to it! :thumblef:

Sorry.

The accurate recital of an approved rendition of the Cheese Sandwich Joke is
required for tent admittance. Plenty of time to practice though if you start now.

Study Guide:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pRKCONXKi4"]John Fox Cheese Sandwich.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

So Denny your very pleased with the Rev-n-nator and the Fire Core Dist. Do you think it works well with factory wiring?

Jury is still out....I will be back to the garage tomorrow....other business kept me away all week.

I am most impressed with Troy at R/T and his commitment to figure out what might have been MY problem.

So Denny your very pleased with the Rev-n-nator and the Fire Core Dist. Do you think it works well with factory wiring?

Short answer,

After 6 hours of plugging and playing......I could not get any combination to improve the performance so I put my Chrysler electronic package back the way I had it.

Short answer,

After 6 hours of plugging and playing......I could not get any combination to improve the performance so I put my Chrysler electronic package back the way I had it.

That is depressing that you cant find the issue.

Dan, any update on the fuel pump situation?

As a matter of fact yes!! Made myself a custom fuel pump pushrod removal
tool and got it out last night! New one arrived today from Hughes Engines and will install
tomorrow and change oil & filter and try it out! How's things in Pa.? Decided if I got it out
I would stick with mechanical pump. Just a coffee getter like Denny's!!

As a matter of fact yes!! Made myself a custom fuel pump pushrod removal
tool and got it out last night! New one arrived today from Hughes Engines and will install
tomorrow and change oil & filter and try it out! How's things in Pa.? Decided if I got it out
I would stick with mechanical pump. Just a coffee getter like Denny's!!

Glad to hear it! everything in PA is the same. Work-sleep-look at the hotrods-close the door! LOL

So, it woke Weebs Duster up? Did he drive it and put it thru it's paces! Why didn't it
help Denny's? Any thoughts? Got pushrod out and new one came today! Should be up and runnin tomorrow! Hoosh

Glad you got the pushrod out. These forums are great for problem solving. More than likely, someone else has had the problem too.

No idea on the box....definitely has me scratching my head......makes no sense at all.

Now swapping out oil pan to Milodon 7qt road race model w / trap doors. It has the same depth, but extra volume then the always dripping fabbed version I have been using. The fabbed version has the mounting holes puckered and even though I can straighten them out AGAIN....just tired of screwing with it. I used a new...but cheaper version for the pan rail section when it was made....my mistake.

If the Nats come before I kick out to sandbox I will gladly raise hell under the tent. Still have a few details to sort, but will be on the road tagged Friday. Thanks for all your help Denny!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 377
-
Back