A friend wants to trade

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
His 73 Duster for s street car.It has a 493 Indy head engine runs low 9's.He already got rid of his 70 cuda and got the bad end

dscf26611y.jpg

dscf26601.jpg

IMAG0752-1.jpg

But can you drive it to the ice cream shop and out for an evening drive :p

Nice look'n car. So enlighten us, whats the trade?

But can you drive it to the ice cream shop and out for an evening drive :p

Exactly. Although that is an actul drag car i guess So it has Its purpose.

but Everyone gets so gung ho on huge HP and short gears. Rather have a mild cammed efi kitted car with some nice mufflers i can enjoy with the wife and drive where ever.

I don't get all the bagging on this car. It's a race car - not a street car. And if the numbers are correct, a really f'n fast race car which the vast majority of us have never experienced. It's a toy - as someone said ... purpose-built. And ... for a bracket car, I think it looks pretty badass.

I don't get all the bagging on this car. It's a race car - not a street car. And if the numbers are correct, a really f'n fast race car which the vast majority of us have never experienced. It's a toy - as someone said ... purpose-built. And ... for a bracket car, I think it looks pretty badass.

Its a '73...nuff said.

I like it and don't get the bashing. I was taught if I couldn't say something good to keep my mouth shut

I have a friend who owned an 8 second Fox Mustang and drove it on the street a couple times a week.

I like it and don't get the bashing. I was taught if I couldn't say something good to keep my mouth shut

Really I was taught God gave you a mouth for a reason..use it!!..people might not like what you say ,but hey such is life!!

Really I was taught God gave you a mouth for a reason..use it!!..people might not like what you say ,but hey such is life!!
God gave you two eyes, two ears, and one mouth. That means you should do twice as much watching and listening as you do talking...... :D

Keep the valiant. You said he got rid of his 70 cuda and got the "bad end". Bad end of what? Bad end of the deal? If so i hope hes not tryin to flip his bad end into your lap.

so trade for what street car? you have one, or offering this here
Not a fan of the 73 up look, but a 9sec car is a 9sec car

so trade for what street car? you have one, or offering this here
Not a fan of the 73 up look, but a 9sec car is a 9sec car

Thats easily fixed with a set of 70-72 bumpers, hood, grille and taillight panel. But thats if you got to, or want to take the time to "clip" the beak.

Personally the beaks dont bother me all that much. I've grown to like em. Especially the dart beak.

Last edited:
Thats easily fixed with a set of 70-72 bumpers, hood, grille and taillight panel. But thats if you got to, or want to take the time to "clip" the beak.

Personally the beaks dont bother me all that much. I've grown to like em. Especially the dart beak.
ANY MOPAR LOOKS KICK *** W/ TIRES LIKE THAT ON IT!! Did not agree w/ the bashing. how many of you guys doing the bashing has driven a low 9 sec. car , or been close to 200m.p.h. in one ??

-
Back