A friend wants to trade

-
ANY MOPAR LOOKS KICK *** W/ TIRES LIKE THAT ON IT!! Did not agree w/ the bashing. how many of you guys doing the bashing has driven a low 9 sec. car , or been close to 200m.p.h. in one ??

Ummm i hope you werent referring to me. I was merely stating if the 73 and later look of the nose and tail of the car wasnt desirable to the buyer, its easily altered. Especially on the duster which you can reuse the fenders. I almost bought a 74 dart sport, and already had a 72 dart nose lined up to do a swap. Personally i'd keep the valiant. Something about a pillared coupe that makes it cool to me. Years ago a friend of mine had a gold 68 valiant 100 coupe. He was collecting all the parts to do a 383 4 speed swap, then sold it all needing cash.

your right, it can be altered. However, many folks like the 73-76 front end better than the 70-72. I personally like the earlier years better, but I still like the later a lot. In fact, I own two later Dusters. I don't even consider them beak cars, not like the darts.
I think the car up for offer is sharp!! Two thumbs up on looks and performance!! Old school gettin' it done !!! Better than most bracket cars, so full of stickers can't even see the car. This is an all Mopar look
:thumbsup:

ANY MOPAR LOOKS KICK *** W/ TIRES LIKE THAT ON IT!! Did not agree w/ the bashing. how many of you guys doing the bashing has driven a low 9 sec. car , or been close to 200m.p.h. in one ??

Nope..never driven a 9 sec. car but ugly is ugly you can have all the "beaknoses"..

Nope..never driven a 9 sec. car but ugly is ugly you can have all the "beaknoses"..
Don't worry, if you lined up against it, you wouldn't have to look at it very long and it would be out of site............ and you'd be picking up your doors afterwards, and that would look just silly.
saying from the 80's..... "He blew your doors off"
:rofl:

Don't worry, if you lined up against it, you wouldn't have to look at it very long and it would be out of site............ and you'd be picking up your doors afterwards, and that would look just silly.
saying from the 80's..... "He blew your doors off"

Really do tell us all about YOUR fast race car:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Really do tell us all about YOUR fast race car:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
what a lame answer....
we are discussing the car in the thread, and the car the thread is about. :D
And the fact that you think your car has shattered every record on earth. But really, it only has shattered itself.... and it's down again I understand???

what a lame answer....
we are discussing the car in the thread, and the car the thread is about. :D
And the fact that you think your car has shattered every record on earth. But really, it only has shattered itself.... and it's down again I understand???

Oh no i've lost to many a faster car..but NEVER to anything with a "boat anchor" 318 in it thats for sure..in fact if I were to put the damaged 360 back in it would STILL "blow the doors off" of anything you got:lol::lol::lol:

lol......
Oh no i've lost to many a faster car..but NEVER to anything with a "boat anchor" 318 in it thats for sure..in fact if I were to put the damaged 360 back in it would STILL "blow the doors off" of anything you got:lol::lol::lol:

LOL..yes I do find it funny how you guys with your "lameass" 318s think they're fast..:rofl::rofl::rofl:..get real.
You keep saying it, but you never produce a quote. :rolleyes:
You make a lot of stuff up....... and believe it :D

LOL..yes I do find it funny how you guys with your "lameass" 318s think they're fast..:rofl::rofl::rofl:..get real.
Ok, I guess i'm feeling nice this morning and i'll help you out.
Two members that live North of me (Hello Wisconsin!!!). One has a 340 Duster running 11.30's and kind of had your attitude until money was on the table. I'll tell you how it went down:
An all steel 3200 lbs completely street (and driven a lot) 318 Duster (yes, a LA 318 block and crank) offered a grudge match race for 300 bucks. The 11.30 340 Duster guy backed out. Wouldn't put his money where his mouth was, although he started the spitting match first. It is a good thing too, because I know how fast the 318 Duster was, and he would have slaughtered him.
I suspect, stroked340, that you would be the exact sort of fella. All mouth, and when the money is on the table, 45 excuses and a no show :D

Ok, I guess i'm feeling nice this morning and i'll help you out.
Two members that live North of me (Hello Wisconsin!!!). One has a 340 Duster running 11.30's and kind of had your attitude until money was on the table. I'll tell you how it went down:
An all steel 3200 lbs completely street (and driven a lot) 318 Duster (yes, a LA 318 block and crank) offered a grudge match race for 300 bucks. The 11.30 340 Duster guy backed out. Wouldn't put his money where his mouth was, although he started the spitting match first. It is a good thing too, because I know how fast the 318 Duster was, and he would have slaughtered him.
I suspect, stroked340, that you would be the exact sort of fella. All mouth, and when the money is on the table, 45 excuses and a no show :D

318 huh..how much of it was still the factory 318 the block(if so then it AIN'T a 318 anymore)..as for my mouth it'll back up ANYTHING that comes out of it..I'll be down E-town as I am every year for Mopars@E-Town in Aug. bring it on by..now put up or shut up!!!

318 huh..how much of it was still the factory 318 the block(if so then it AIN'T a 318 anymore)..as for my mouth it'll back up ANYTHING that comes out of it..I'll be down E-town as I am every year for Mopars@E-Town in Aug. bring it on by..now put up or shut up!!!
DUH.... :realcrazy: How much of ANY of your engine is still factory??? Your eddy heads? Your Voodoo cam??? Your pistons??? Crank????? All factory, correct?? just how it came from Ma Mopar. Aren't you doing a stroker 340??? Is that crank factory????
Man, you get more lame as you go. Take a breath and look at what you type..... LOL
Now, for your question, it had the factory 318 block and a factory 318 forged crank. Is that good enough for ya??????

DUH.... :realcrazy: How much of ANY of your engine is still factory??? Your eddy heads? Your Voodoo cam??? Your pistons??? Crank????? All factory, correct?? just how it came from Ma Mopar. Aren't you doing a stroker 340??? Is that crank factory????
Man, you get more lame as you go. Take a breath and look at what you type..... LOL
Now, for your question, it had the factory 318 block and a factory 318 forged crank. Is that good enough for ya??????

Well grow a set of balls and bring it to E-town..everyone knows I SHOW every year or STFU!!!

Really I was taught God gave you a mouth for a reason..use it!!..people might not like what you say ,but hey such is life!!
1st, by your own words, I don't have to shut up ^^^^^^^ ........... LOL ... Ha ha ha
2nd, not my car
3rd, I wouldn't cross the street to prove a point to you, let alone cross 2 states
4th, you'll find another thread and another thread to jump on and go blah blah blah, double your own standards 2 times over, as I have pointed out multiple times, and again above. Or just read post 38, I had to expose it again (it's boring by now)
5th, I've had my entertainment with ya (lame as usual), so carry on but I'm out! :D

Wow, it was fun watching you two go at it. Like a spectator at a boxing match. Come on guys lets bury the hatchet, and NOT in each others head either. Lets get back to the OP on this one.

Hey bigdummy, if he wants to trade but not for your car, then maybe you can help him by putting it on the sale forum. I bet it would go quick, no pun intended.

Wow, it was fun watching you two go at it. Like a spectator at a boxing match. Come on guys lets bury the hatchet, and NOT in each others head either. Lets get back to the OP on this one.

Hey bigdummy, keep the nova er valiant. Its much cooler and sleeperish.
LOL.... we do that every so often. Fun, mostly... at least to me. Never met stroked340, he might be a really cool dude in person.

Cool, time for an LS swap lol.
NOT.

Just tryin to stir the pot

attachment-19.jpeg

i like beaknose dusters,..got 2 im building one as a street toy other a drag car and idk witch gonna get a screaming 318! just love the sound of a high winding small block!

I hope he finds someone to trade with and I don't understand the bashing either and would prefer to see Mopar people stick together.

I like it and don't get the bashing. I was taught if I couldn't say something good to keep my mouth shut
Exactly. Want bashing, go to N &P forum.

-
Back