A friend wants to trade

-
Some people can't stand to be passed up by a beak nose

Low 9's is a hard number to do in a door car like this one. I have owned them all and enjoy the characteristics of each body style.... The back story has not been told in this thread but for the sake of this Duster something has to right about it to obtain that time slip.....

As for those who talk trash about a car like this post up your sub 10 second slips..... I want to see what we have here....

JW

Traded for this
FB_IMG_1517100725333.jpg

If they called your valiant a nova at car shows, what are they gonna call this one? I'm guessing a malibu lol. Nice car, awesome trade. Hope you stick around Fabo even though now you got a B body

Not much diff. between it and your avatar pic, except it`s probably way the hell faster than yours !

Quite a few cars out there that are quicker then mine..then again I've blown the doors off of quite a few that aren't..

And don't ever compare a "beaknosed" to a '70..not even close....try again :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The 75 is still there!
I'm kinda starting to like the beak cars a bit. They are unique in their own way. One thing i would do is remove the 200 lbs of steel I beam from behind the front and rear bumpers though. The 74 more door i stripped i almost dropped a nut trying to lift the front and rear bumpers. I could never get buyers for either bumper. Added em to the scrap trailer

Seems like a good trade if both parties are happy! I also don't understand bashing the Duster...it's a race car, meant for a purpose, and looks play 2nd fiddle to consistency and a well set up package. Sounds like the new owner thought enough of it to trade, so done deal!!

-
Back