check out the coolest Duster EVER !

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
ok well maybe not ever, but it will be dang cool.... what ya think ?
Duster4.jpg

Duster2.jpg

Duster3.jpg

Duster1.jpg

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d6.jpg

paint2.jpg

paint1.jpg

paint3.jpg

paint4.jpg

thats it for now...... more on the way as it goes... this is the engine bay that was done along time ago.
MVC-003S.jpg

RPM, I thought you were talking about mine :lol: . love the colors, Different, classy AND tough!

thanks all ... its been a loooooooong time coming.

Colors are Electric Lazer Red and Liquid Metallic Grey....

fresh painted cars give you that warm fuzzy feeling on the inside............

Holy crap it has paint!!! I remember when you first posted the "what it's ganna look like" pics. Looks Great!!!

That is awsome!Can i steal your colors for my dart?lol I love that red,what wheels you going with to set that color off?

yes i will have some killer high res pics coming soon.... stay tuned ...

-RPM

Eric... better pics soon will reveal the 1/4" black stripe.... you can kinda see it on the rear quarter panel pic.

-RPM

just a teaser... the car will be back in my garage this next week... its 3/27 today so high res pics on the way..... I will need to put all the trim back on ... but am glad its finally close to being done... for those that dont know this was my 1st car that I got in '89 it was a undercover cop car for the Washington state police. Started life as a butt ugly avacado metallic green machine with a slant six no frills or bells or whistles.... Keep a dream and sooner or later it will happen.... loooooong time coming...

-RPM

well as promised a few hi-res pics... I still need to buff and polish a bit and start getting the bright trim on..... yep in the sun you will need sunglasses to look at this.....

P1010338.jpg

P1010340.jpg

P1010341.jpg

P1010343.jpg

-
Back