check out the coolest Duster EVER !

-
Mikey ! Looks a little like the photoshop you made up for me doesnt it ? maybe better LOL . You can drive it all you want for a price. :-D

HAHA! Name your price Scott. Lookin' sharp. Well worth the wait. :toothy10:

just about got all the trim back in place.... stay tuned... more pics coming up... sure am fighting the upper window/door weather strip seals...

-RPM

Ok so I spent every evening after work last week putting this thing back together, and cleaning.... more to be done.. but I made it to the Mopar Club "meet-n-greet" at my dealership where I work.... yes.... it was AWESOME.

P1010421.jpg

yeah... its bright..

P1010422.jpg

P1010426.jpg

now.... this next pic scares me a bit... I see a fore shadow of a few years down the road of what I will be dealing with....

P1010438.jpg

thats it for now... more on the way

Man! Im shopping for a new car in the reflection! Looks great. Congrats!!

to answer the question on the tire sizes....

the front are P215/60/15
the rear are P275/60/15

I think I am going to drop the front tires by one size..

thanks.. i have the same tires, but my rears dont have as much clearance as you and i dont know why

because I have more pics of details underhood and stuff coming I am going to bump this back up so it doesnt get lost..

hey hows it going ? about a year has gone by since this was posted... but... I may add some more pics at the same Meet -n - greet at the dealership this coming weekend... soooooo stay tuned.... well tuned....

-RPM

-
Back