check out the coolest Duster EVER !

-
HA HA yep Dave the faster to get the Shrimp and on the BBQ. Yes Stan ! Finally forward progress....

-RPM

Looks awesome bro!! What seats did you use?? Looks like they will be nice and comfy for cruises!! Keep up the good work, can't wait till my Dart Sport looks that good...

Looking good, Scott!

Keep me in mind when you decide you need to get rid of it to finance another project...

thanks all.

73DartSport, the seats I believe came out of a Dart Sport. They were in the car when I got it 19 years ago. I had them all redone of course. bench with split backs. I will take some pics of the interior when I get it all back together.

-RPM

Congrads RPM.:wav:
Your colors look Reeeeel good.
To have a nice car that you have put your hard work into
for 19 years is :rock:

I could smell the fresh paint just looking at it.:-D

more pics... I got one of the tailights done...ignore the old sticker on the bumper.. added some interior pics and etc..

P1010371.jpg

P1010367.jpg

P1010368.jpg

P1010372.jpg

P1010374.jpg

.....enjoy

dang man that looks great bet your itching to finish that one up i know i wouldnt be able to wait to drive it great job. now hurry and finish it up i want to see it all done. Well i guess i shouldnt rush you you already got what about 20 years in it well its paying off Good Luck Justin

You're getting it down to the short strokes now, RPM. Great looking machine.

I think that window crank will be a lot more effective on the door than mounted to the tranny tunnel though. :)

LOL no its a new design i came up with because I kept having to take the trans in and out so much. this way I just crank it up and down. real slick set up.

woaahhhhh scottty booyyyyyy when did this all happen. looking great, but what happened to that email i told ya to send me ahah. Now its time for me to get my dart done and make your duster look bad -_- lmfao. lookin good scott but i do see something wrong, your going to have to drive it out here to me and leave it with me for a month or 2 so i can check it out, ill give it back i promise =)

Mikey ! Looks a little like the photoshop you made up for me doesnt it ? maybe better LOL . You can drive it all you want for a price. :-D

Mikey ! Looks a little like the photoshop you made up for me doesnt it ? maybe better LOL . You can drive it all you want for a price. :-D

well idk my photoshop may have looked nicer ;-) lmfao sure ill distract you with a large chested female and steal your keys :)...i havnt seen ya online as of lately been checkin every now and then, ttyl.

-
Back