Danika Patrick hangs it up

-
IMO if she was a male driver with the same driving talent she/he would never have gotten a ride in the first place. IMO it was because she was/is hot and female. Diversity.

But when Tony Stewart (or some other male driver) throws a fit and his helmet, it's O.K.? All race car drivers have to have a passion for what they are doing. They have to get mad if things don't go their way! Would you want a driver in your car that didn't care if he won or lost?

First, lets get somethin straight. I don't watch or support NASCAR in any way, shape , form or fashion.

Not that that is said, no I caint stand Tony Stewart, either. This has nothin to do with sexism. It has to do with knowing how to act. A lot of them do not know how.

IMO if she was a male driver with the same driving talent she/he would never have gotten a ride in the first place. IMO it was because she was/is hot and female. Diversity.
What??? There are at least 20 other drivers in Monster Cup today that have much worse records than Danica. By the way, they are all men. Or wanna-be men.

Danica had an average finish in the mid 20's in her Nascar career, not great, but better than the 20 guys behind her.
She's not to bad to look at either, my grandfather eyes should be poked out.

What??? There are at least 20 other drivers in Monster Cup today that have much worse records than Danica. By the way, they are all men. Or wanna-be men.

Not in the equipment that she's been afforded the entire time she's been in cup. Those drivers she's fighting for mid 20's or worse finishes are in GARBAGE equipment compared to what she's had at her disposal.

Same as Motocross... the factory guys do a lot better than the privateers for a reason.

Look how awesome she did comparative to the other three at SHR, it a BIG difference. Bowyer was around 300 points ahead of her and she had around 375 points after Richmond!

She got the ride because she brought $'s. I said it when she started, SHR would ride that gravy train until it dried up. Had she won a race or two, the train would still be rolling. Today, Drier than an 85 YO... she's gone.

I don't hate her. She's not that good at racing as her results clearly display... she can certainly drive, there is a difference between the two.

Not in the equipment that she's been afforded the entire time she's been in cup. Those drivers she's fighting for mid 20's or worse finishes are in GARBAGE equipment compared to what she's had at her disposal.

Same as Motocross... the factory guys do a lot better than the privateers for a reason.

Look how awesome she did comparative to the other three at SHR, it a BIG difference. Bowyer was around 300 points ahead of her and she had around 375 points after Richmond!

She got the ride because she brought $'s. I said it when she started, SHR would ride that gravy train until it dried up. Had she won a race or two, the train would still be rolling. Today, Drier than an 85 YO... she's gone.

I don't hate her. She's not that good at racing as her results clearly display... she can certainly drive, INTO A WALL, there is a difference between the two.

I fixed it for you.

Ever had the opportunity to interact with her? I have she is a *****!
Really ! there must have been a reason she was bitchy. was it because you were drooling.
I have yet to meet a women that I treated with respect, to be a *****.

AAHHH!! Why Pish, WHY??!! Same dumbass cracks, same dumbass scantily-clad photos, same dumbass "She can't drive" bullshit...................are We talking about
NAPCAR?? Is that show still on??/

Haa, I tried to photoshop a pole in there but gave up.

First, lets get somethin straight. I don't watch or support NASCAR in any way, shape , form or fashion.

Not that that is said, no I caint stand Tony Stewart, either. This has nothin to do with sexism. It has to do with knowing how to act. A lot of them do not know how.
AGREE W/ THIS !

She had top notch equipment the whole time. Those behind her did not.

No, I haven't.
Care to share your story ?
Will do. I crewed for a Viper team in the World Challenge Series when they were the support race for Indy Cars. Took my wife and daughter to the St. Pete Fl. Race and came across her. Keep in mind this was a practice day and she was just standing around. My daughter ask her to sign a cap and she let my daughter it was a huge inconvenience. Kind of watched he the rest of the season and saw that behavior many times. It was a shame because she could have been a great role model for young girls.
Also keep in mind when Bobby Rahal put her in a Indy car she was driving Formula Atlantics in Europe. He launched her and when she left him for Andretti she did not show him any respect. Her comment was now that I have decent equipment I will do better. Nice stick in the eye to Rahal. Just my story.

Will do. I crewed for a Viper team in the World Challenge Series when they were the support race for Indy Cars. Took my wife and daughter to the St. Pete Fl. Race and came across her. Keep in mind this was a practice day and she was just standing around. My daughter ask her to sign a cap and she let my daughter it was a huge inconvenience. Kind of watched he the rest of the season and saw that behavior many times. It was a shame because she could have been a great role model for young girls.
Also keep in mind when Bobby Rahal put her in a Indy car she was driving Formula Atlantics in Europe. He launched her and when she left him for Andretti she did not show him any respect. Her comment was now that I have decent equipment I will do better. Nice stick in the eye to Rahal. Just my story.

Thought we were talking driving ability..not personality..You want to talk about a jerk when the camera's weren't around try John Force sometime.

And out with a BANG! :rofl:

Flipping by the channel and got to see the wall get striped. Marshmellow/Wienie roast at end of pit road.

Thought we were talking driving ability..not personality..You want to talk about a jerk when the camera's weren't around try John Force sometime.

He was ASKED to tell his story. Get over it. She's a ***** in the best equipment with less than mediocre performance. Yall are blinded by the poontane.

I still have one of those Polish dancing costumes. I'll see if I can get it SFI certified.

He was ASKED to tell his story. Get over it. She's a ***** in the best equipment with less than mediocre performance. Yall are blinded by the poontane.
I understand that Rob...it's just you all act like she is the only racer with a nasty disposition...I was just stating that when the camera's aren't around John Force is a big asshole.We had a incident with him and his crew at the Mile Hi National's one year.

I understand that Rob...it's just you all act like she is the only racer with a nasty disposition...I was just stating that when the camera's aren't around John Force is a big asshole.We had a incident with him and his crew at the Mile Hi National's one year.

Since when? I think Dale Jr is an ***, too. You cannot deduce from what I say about one driver, that I think she is the only one who is nasty. That's pretty presumptuous on your part, isn't it?

The thread is about her, so I am talking about her. Were thread about anyone else, I would be talking about them.

Since when? I think Dale Jr is an ***, too. You cannot deduce from what I say about one driver, that I think she is the only one who is nasty. That's pretty presumptuous on your part, isn't it?

The thread is about her, so I am talking about her. Were thread about anyone else, I would be talking about them.
Ok you're always right...I'm done visiting with you about it..We both have our opinions and that's ok..No harm no foul.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

-
Back