Danika Patrick hangs it up

-
Hmmmm..., I'm still waiting......................
Ohh,...I'll be sure to make certain that everybody is en-pointe over the wild success Her replacement is having...........(cross Your fingers......now!).................

JPM is a way better "racer" than Ms Patrick could ever dream of being.

He won 2 race, 9 poles and had 108 top tens. He had more top ten runs (8) in the last season he raced cup than Patrick had her entire run at the cup level, 7.

I'm a results oriented person when it comes to racing. Results speak volume to her ineptitude behind the wheel of top level equipment. It will be interesting to see how Aric does in that car for 2018 and beyond.

JPM is a way better "racer" than Ms Patrick could ever dream of being.

He won 2 race, 9 poles and had 108 top tens. He had more top ten runs (8) in the last season he raced cup than Patrick had her entire run at the cup level, 7.

I'm a results oriented person when it comes to racing. Results speak volume to her ineptitude behind the wheel of top level equipment. It will be interesting to see how Aric does in that car for 2018 and beyond.

Yea but she just hit the wall..JPM managed to run into a track drier with yellow lights flashing all over.:steering::steering:

-
Back