Father-Son 1974 Duster Project

-
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Misty still in storage
I passed electric, plumbing and fire protection inspections yesterday. I'm sitting in my Tommy Bahama beach chair in my driveway waiting for the framing inspector. One he approves work, I can close it up

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here is a shot of my 3 bays and a pic looking into the new bay for the Duster through door number 2

Dang Bob, I thought I lost your thread. Too long since you posted - pushed to page 2 of my watched threads. :wtf:
While disappointing to not see Misty on my visit yesterday... the house is going to be awesome. :thumbsup: So much going on that these few pics don't show. Was definitely good you kept the car offsite. Probably would have slowed down both projects in the long run.
But now...2 weeks. :poke:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Misty's garage is near complete. Poured the floor last week and the overhead door was installed today

Sweeeeeeet! Now the fun begins, final assembly and getting it on the road. Now is that a big ladder leaning against the wall by the ol girl? I was checking for lawn tools.....lol

Sweeeeeeet! Now the fun begins, final assembly and getting it on the road. Now is that a big ladder leaning against the wall by the ol girl? I was checking for lawn tools.....lol
You caught me again. We drove my son up to school recently and the boss didn't want the ladder outside to help anyone break in...

image.jpeg
I'm looking for some help with finding a replacement for one of the defroster hoses that the paint shop who did my dash frame misplaced. I have one of them but I'm not sure what side it goes to. Once I figure that out at least I can post to look for a replacement.
Car is a 74 with AC

Check advanced auto for hoses, but that is a pic from Mancini website. Got my vent covers from Detroit Muscle Technologies. Seen the stuff on eBay too.
Thanks, I bought one hose from a Fabo member, but it's not the right diameter (too large). I'll check my measurements at one point. Still have a big punch list on the house. I hope I have time today to at least unpack all the parts and accessories that I put inside the car while it was in storage...

image.jpeg
I think when I get rolling on Misty again one of the first things I'll do is install the new pre bent brake lines and fuel line. Any one want to toss in their two cents as to which should go in first?

Last edited:
View attachment 1714968852 I'm looking for some help with finding a replacement for one of the defroster hoses that the paint shop who did my dash frame misplaced. I have one of them but I'm not sure what side it goes to. Once I figure that out at least I can post to look for a replacement.
Car is a 74 with AC

Autozone. Dorman 96034. HVAC hose

DD, is this an old pic of Misty, or do you have the suspension off again?

That's a pic from when I painted the bottom laying on my back whilst on a creeper. I was staring at it getting my mind wrapped around how to slip the pre-bent fuel line the passageway in the cross member..

-
Back