Have you voted

-
well face it....the country isn't in the best shape, all the killings for no reason, terroristic actions, economy, forigners, etc....a lot of people are tired of it and needed to do something about it. this election brought those people out to vote, and guess who won!!!!!! I look forward to seeing the actions Mr.Trump takes against these issues

Say what you will, but I think there is more division in the country now than 8 years ago. I think Trump will turn that around.
Make America Great Again:thumbsup:

Turn on CNN. They are gathered around the table discussing how Trump is going to fail! Yeah that is healthy for our future. eh?

I really, really hope this will be a step in the right direction and Conservatives don't sit back and watch the Contstitution and BOR get continually trampled while they make excuses because "their guy" is at the helm.

I'll save the celebration for when things actually get done and our elected servants are actually held accountable.

Okay, maybe a couple drinks.......

It will certainly be interesting to see a non-career politician (and businessman) in the White House.
Yeah if you remember back when Reagan was running the rhetoric was " How can an actor" run this country? Turned out to be I think the best President in my life time so far.

Running our country is nothing more than operating a huge business. He certainly knows how to do that. Nobody can do either alone. It is done by surrounding yourself with good people who know what you don't and can do what you can't. Again, things he knows how to do.
Yote

-
Back