Have you voted

-
Thanks.. but I don't need your invite can cross the border anytime I want:p:p:p..TRUMP ALL THE WAY!!!
You can count on the fingers of one hand the number of political issues that Trump talked about and that is not the man to get you out of the trouble your in...he does not even realize you are in trouble.

Crossing into my country does NOT mean your welcome. It means you are resorting to tactics that "illegal immigrants" would do. Something YOUR future Prez is familiar with right?? Lol
Yer such a blind clown you dont even see the circus around you...lol
Thanks.. but I don't need your invite can cross the border anytime I want:p:p:p..TRUMP ALL THE WAY!!!

Crossing into my country does NOT mean your welcome. It means you are resorting to tactics that "illegal immigrants" would do. Something YOUR future Prez is familiar with right?? Lol
Yer such a blind clown you dont even see the circus around you...lol

Really..got dual citizenship dad was born and raised in New Brunswick..the nice part of Canada not the part with the lowlifes like you..keep trying:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So yer a hermaphrodite? ? Lol
Leave yer lousy beer booze dope and attitude at the border dipshit.
I can see why you were BANNED before Herman lol
Really..got dual citizenship dad was born and raised in New Brunswick..the nice part of Canada not the part with the lowlifes like you..keep trying:rofl::rofl::rofl:

First time in three election cycles here that I was not the only one at the polls. Pretty steady line at the voting place. But I live in a border city that is 80+% Hispanic so that doesn't sound good for you Trumpers (Not that CA would be a Trump win anyway).

Thats ok you aint invited. Yer election is an absolute circus and you know it.
Now back to my top shelf beer.

I get the sentiment but have to address:

The beer. Canada has not been a notable top shelf beer country since the 90's. If you ever find yourself in San Diego we can go out to about a hundred local breweries and enjoy some actual top shelf beers. (I know Canada has plenty of MicroBreweries too, just yanking your chain)

I voted, but its futal in california. State of the libritards. :(

Keep your eye on Florida. It could be a early night, or a late night.

I voted - wife will later

funny things about this circus
Hillary using the 1964 LBJ commercial - 1st she was a Goldwater girl and of course LBJ escalated the vietnam war
Even though Trump is a sexist person -he is the kind of guy that Hillary and Huma would marry

I voted, but its futal in california. State of the libritards. :(

Not really. The CA Props and Measures are just as important as the POTUS Circus. And I vote 3rd party to at least offer some sliver of hope that NEXT election circus might have another option in the debates and media.

Not really. The CA Props and Measures are just as important as the POTUS Circus. And I vote 3rd party to at least offer some sliver of hope that NEXT election circus might have another option in the debates and media.

Stick a fork in it. We're Done.

Micro breweries galore here. And good ones. None of the weak 3-4% you're used to.
Been to SD before...I think in Spanish it means "whales ******"?? Ron Burgundy quote.
I was there on a trip in 86 meeting my Great Aunt and Uncle. He was stationed there in the Navy. He was actually on the recovery team for one of the 1st Apollo missions. He had a 67(68??) Dart GTS. Beautiful car.
When I met him Alzheimer's had started to set in. Sad. His sister my 94 year old Gramma is still alive.
I would love to find out information on him if you or anyone can help.
Good beers on me!
I get the sentiment but have to address:

The beer. Canada has not been a notable top shelf beer country since the 90's. If you ever find yourself in San Diego we can go out to about a hundred local breweries and enjoy some actual top shelf beers. (I know Canada has plenty of MicroBreweries too, just yanking your chain)

Micro breweries galore here. And good ones. None of the weak 3-4% you're used to.
Been to SD before...I think in Spanish it means "whales ******"?? Ron Burgundy quote.
I was there on a trip in 86 meeting my Great Aunt and Uncle. He was stationed there in the Navy. He was actually on the recovery team for one of the 1st Apollo missions. He had a 67(68??) Dart GTS. Beautiful car.
When I met him Alzheimer's had started to set in. Sad. His sister my 94 year old Gramma is still alive.
I would love to find out information on him if you or anyone can help.
Good beers on me!
This ain't the 80's Magnum
5A4EF96E-A03B-4C8D-941A-1870825524DE_zpszemz2iao.jpg

That Budweiser versus Molson debate has done shaved off it's mullet.

Yes...no line at all...in and out in less then 5 minutes...

First time in three election cycles here that I was not the only one at the polls. Pretty steady line at the voting place. But I live in a border city that is 80+% Hispanic so that doesn't sound good for you Trumpers (Not that CA would be a Trump win anyway).
Living here in ca for decades, it's only gotten worse. The crime, the money wasted.lol Ever notice how disgusting a public toilet is ? That's the south end of california in a lot of areas. The things we could do and fix in cali if we stopped the hand outs and voted no on most of these propositions...we might just catch up.
Just did my duty. Somber feeling. Turnout looked strong.
Trump I hope.

I voted!
here where I live...Westminster MD, I have not seen 1 Hillary sign. all along 140 are trump signs, someone cut the "T" out of all of them, but they have been replaced.
GO TRUMP!

Living here in ca for decades, it's only gotten worse. The crime, the money wasted.lol Ever notice how disgusting a public toilet is ? That's the south end of california in a lot of areas. The things we could do and fix in cali if we stopped the hand outs and voted no on most of these propositions...we might just catch up.
I know we both voted "Yes" on Prop 64 J.....

-
Back