Have you voted

-
Just got back..God willing Mr.Trump is elected..then hopefully all the losers who said they were going to Canada do they'll fit right in..just stay away from the P.E.I. and Nova Scotia..

we are getting close to hearing some early results

14962574_2020666288160015_3459983365011762430_n.jpg

I really don't or can't understand how anyone can vote for that POS felonious Clinton! I'm baffled by the lack of concern by Americans for who runs this country! Not that Trump was my first choice either.

Voted for Trump 25 times! Hate the *****. It's easy, just ask the oposistion how!:)

Makes you wonder, in North Carolina I see at least 10 to 1 signs for Trump, but the news media say it is a virtual tie at this point.

Anyone else still watching! I wonder if there will be a winner any time soon

The way it started the local news was saying it would be a short night! Shows what the experts know

The way it started the local news was saying it would be a short night! Shows what the experts know

since this whole thing started my uncle told me that the news stations "around here anyway" were all pro Hillary. all I've heard is how trump didn't have a chance.now even after he's won the presidency all the news people can talk about is how it should have been Hillary and how bad the country is gonna be...

The media is definitely biased. I wish they would just tell us the news. They have another agenda though. These people seem to think they know more than we do and we are not smart enough to make a decision on our own. Glenn Beck was saying this last night. He said people were telling him just that and he didn't realize that was what he was doing and vowed to change. At least that would be a start.

In the beginning of the night the black lady here on local FOX news was telling the Republican rep that the vote is what it is and a defeat for Trump must be accepted. As the night went on she was calling for a recount as the system must be rigged. Just like Hillary saying Trump needs to accept the results for the last month but she has yet to concede.

Ya baby..all hail Mr.Trump..about time Americans got it right!!!...sorry all you demorats:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What's up with Arizona, no decision yet. Is the count that close?

-
Back