I post this with a heavy heart

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
After a great recovery from His stomach surgery something happened last Night and I lost him . I'm devastated and leaving for West Virginia Tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers.

After a great recovery from His stomach surgery something happened last Night and I lost him . I'm devastated and leaving for West Virginia Tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers.
I am so sorry. Kitty and I send our deepest sympathy.

God bless you I'm so sorry and I know it hurts but we pray for you just as much as him ...he needs you to be strong....you will see him again....I promise!!!

I had to hit your postings to understand the conversation, but DEEPLY saddened to read this is the passing of your Son. Not the way it's supposed to work, we're supposed to be first and I offer my sincere condolences as someone that's been down this road with a Daughter.

It's a tough row to hoe, but you'll get down it. You'll never get over it, but you can move forward. Chin up, be there for the family and always remember there are closet doors to hide behind for a good cry. PM me anytime you feel the need, we'll shed a tear together.... Wayne

Sorry for your loss.
Prayers to all affected

PrayerHands (10).jpg

I just read your post and am so sorry to hear this. I can't begin to imagine the pain you and your family are suffering right now. Please accept our condolences and prayers.

-
Back