Indy 360-1 Cylinder heads on small block LA's

-
I was just on Harland Sharps website and for some reason they don’t show a rocker set for 360-1 or 360-2 heads. Which I’ve always thought was crazy because it’s the same rocker as the 440-1 heads take. Different shafts of course.
like i said earlier they dont have a part number for those rockers but if you call them they are make you a set !!! thats what i did and ran for maybe the last 3 years !!!

Waiting for my intake to be finished. My builder purchased Jesel stuff for my -1's. I'm going to drop off parts next week, and see how things are progressing. Everybody is so backed-up with work, and I've always got way too many things going on at once....
Krusty Jesel 2.jpg

Last edited:
like i said earlier they dont have a part number for those rockers but if you call them they are make you a set !!! thats what i did and ran for maybe the last 3 years !!!

i just asked Harland Sharp about a set of rockers for the Indy 360 heads, here´s the answer:

We do make a setup for this application. It’s part # S70026Z2K for a 1.6:1 ratio. We also offer it in a 1.5:1 ratio if you needed that.

So more options regarding Rockers are available.

Michael

i just asked Harland Sharp about a set of rockers for the Indy 360 heads, here´s the answer:

We do make a setup for this application. It’s part # S70026Z2K for a 1.6:1 ratio. We also offer it in a 1.5:1 ratio if you needed that.

So more options regarding Rockers are available.

Michael
They can also do a 1.7.

Do yourself a favor and price out some T&D rockers as I’m not sure anyone else supplies the rockers. I upgraded from the old Indy rockers which I heard are no longer available to a used on the dyno once set that will be going on when I use them again.
The T&D rockers are included in the top end kit from Indy. Thanks for the info.

i bought a pair few years ago , cnc version.

i made 647hp on a 410 at 10,52 cr and a crane .630 lift @ 272 int 282 ex dur

no leaks so far and engine run strong on the track and street !!!

some said they were leakers but not a drop for me

as rockers i use harland sharp 1.6 ratio and same thing there not a bad word to say

i know there is no part number for them in there catalog but id called them and they figure it out for me and took 3 weeks before they show up at my doors

as for t&d rockers 2 of my friends used them and hade big problem with the rockers chewing the shaft so at the price they pay for those and the 500$ id saved buy using the harland sharp i think id made the right choice

i dont know if it will help you but im very please with them

ps. the indy rockers arent that bad but not a on big spring like a mec roller cam need
What was your engine setup?

indy top end 245cc like said earlier
indy intake 3/4 inch mill off to fit under hood
scat 4 inch crank
scat h beam rod
flat top forged piston
crane ,630 lift roller cam 272 and 282 dur
comp roller lifter
harland sharp 1,6 rocker
10,57 cr. ( not enough but street car )

it made 647 hp on 91 octane with a 2 inch shim that doesnt fit under hood

1000 cfm carb

indy top end 245cc like said earlier
indy intake 3/4 inch mill off to fit under hood
scat 4 inch crank
scat h beam rod
flat top forged piston
crane ,630 lift roller cam 272 and 282 dur
comp roller lifter
harland sharp 1,6 rocker
10,57 cr. ( not enough but street car )

it made 647 hp on 91 octane with a 2 inch shim that doesnt fit under hood

1000 cfm carb
Great.... my set up will be almost the same. Only with a smaller cam, Duration @ .050 (Int/Exh): 255/263. And will have flat top Mahle pistons for a 11.5 compression ratio. It will be on a 410.

What rocker set up do you have on your 360-2 heads ? And the tunnel sweet.
He no longer posts here but I just texted him for the answer.

He just answered me with / I believe it’s the old Crane/MoPar Performance rockers.

-
Back