Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We are home from the race. The cars we ran against had plates welded on the frames and such. We were still able to pull off 4th and 5th. It should have been 3rd and 4th but a guy that sat on the side till we had it down to 4 came back in and they allowed it. 3rd was were the payout starts. Oh well we had a blast and both cars are junk and not running. Broken distributors put us both out.
Hey as long as you had fun , that's all that counts. Good Job guys!!

We are home from the race. The cars we ran against had plates welded on the frames and such. We were still able to pull off 4th and 5th. It should have been 3rd and 4th but a guy that sat on the side till we had it down to 4 came back in and they allowed it. 3rd was were the payout starts. Oh well we had a blast and both cars are junk and not running. Broken distributors put us both out.
Sounds to me Like you would have done better if some of the other guys were a little more honest.
And like Biff said it was fun. Looks like good family time also.

Your one lucky man ! Steel and cast hot,cold,hot cold makes those bolts like glass . I love all the new stuff that’s aluminum if bolts are broken flush I use a reverse drill bit they usually catch and spin out , if they don’t I mig a nut on the stud a let it cool a out it comes and they pay good !

Your one lucky man ! Steel and cast hot,cold,hot cold makes those bolts like glass . I love all the new stuff that’s aluminum if bolts are broken flush I use a reverse drill bit they usually catch and spin out , if they don’t I mig a nut on the stud a let it cool a out it comes and they pay good !
Soaking them down with penetrating oil now And your right Biff I will weld a nut on and try again.

Soaking them down with penetrating oil now And your right Biff I will weld a nut on and try again.
Fuk good luck , patience is best in this case , might take a whole can of weasel piss and a couple days to get them out.

Hey CF did you get some pictures.
These are after shots.
33751413_1033283900156610_7724069739177181184_n.jpg
33758493_1033283726823294_1231266677363048448_n.jpg

Fuk good luck , patience is best in this case , might take a whole can of weasel piss and a couple days to get them out.
I found deep creep amazing at getting things apart. It is made by Seafoam and available at almost all auto parts stores.

Fog that was the best 2:00 of hockey yet ! Hell of a game....

Darn it I put a smiley face emoji but they don’t show up ?

And to answer the question use anti seize ,insta patch roof repair on the gaskets not a ton but skim the gaskets it will stink but seals real good.

New to me , love one liners ...
Why did the old fat guy, go to the baseball game ? (this is open ended,have fun with it ,you silly goose...:)...

-
Back