Pro Parts Headers on a "B" block....Pics

-
I tried the PBlaster on the collector that is on the Demon. The passenger side came off. The drivers side I treated multiple time still wouldn't budge.

Ok...then here's another trick. Along with the P'Blaster, get a vibrating massager like for a bad back and work it around the tubes at the collector. This will vibrate the joints and help the P'Blaster get in between the tubes. It works pretty good. I have a lot of experience with gettin rusted parts loose.

Ok...then here's another trick. Along with the P'Blaster, get a vibrating massager like for a bad back and work it around the tubes at the collector. This will vibrate the joints and help the P'Blaster get in between the tubes. It works pretty good. I have a lot of experience with gettin rusted parts loose.

MAN! I could have used that trick years ago. Ya see, I once new this girl from nantucket, with a ..............

Few pictures of my ProParts in the Demon
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but these pics of how the Pro Parts headers fit around the right side torsion bar saved me!
I could not for the life of me fit the headers on the passenger side of my Dart until I saw in this picture that the #2 header goes on the outside of the torsion bar not the inside.
Fits perfect now! Thank you to Mopower71 if you're still around!

-
Back