psycho duster

-
nice today took pics in the sun

Attachments

• Picture 266.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 681
  • Picture 268.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 688
Looks good man, I wish I could have hung on to mine long enough for it to get that far.

Lookin REAL good!
Best looking Duster tail lights are 72!
Color looks fantastic in the sun.

George

I like how the front of my truck is reflecting on your storage unit. Oh, and if you guys think it looks good on here you should see it in person!

:pain10::banghead::violent1:](*,):poke:
I like how the front of my truck is reflecting on your storage unit. Oh, and if you guys think it looks good on here you should see it in person!

:finga::eek:ops::wack::sign3:

Eddie, There aren't enough words . . . so I'll stick to my old faithful "Freckin` Awesome!"

joe do u have a thread started on yours yet any pics

Dude I'm so far away from doing anything presently. Last I did was get all the "stuff" that was piled in, under, on top of, and around the car. At least I've relocated the "stuff" to the storage shed. Although I did tear down the engine my buddy had rebuilt when he owned it, hardly any miles on it, still had color on the valve springs. Too bad whoever put it together for him didn't follow basic engine building 101 = once block returns from machine shop, clean + clean + clean X lubricate = time to assemble. Crank (already cut 0.010" X 0.010") main & rod bearings wiped, oil pump scarred, so there's an engine to rebuild or . . . stroke. Depends on if the block is still good. I need to get the back glass, dash, and suspension out then get it to blasting, then remove the old floor and install new and then, and then, and then. So like I said I'm way off from being anywhere with it, probably at least 2 years.

I did start a thread some time back, see link > http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=57328

A quick cruise thru the thread will give you an idea where I was at least in August 2011. Thanks for asking though.

So what's next for your's? Power plant, trans, rear gears? Looking forward to the video of the "Maiden Voyage".

check out the plate i can run this on the car legal

Attachments

• Picture 081.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 500
  • Picture 080.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 499
Look how shiny that thing is....awesome!! Did you buy a new bumper or rechrome?

You don't have this thing done yet? Come on time is ticking away before it starts getting warm. But seriously I really love your car.

You don't have this thing done yet? Come on time is ticking away before it starts getting warm. But seriously I really love your car.

its been 2 years 3-19-2010 when i bought this car man i need to get on it

Lookin REAL good!
Best looking Duster tail lights are 72!
Color looks fantastic in the sun.

George

I agree on the tail lights!

Man,that is just gorgeous!
Bet you go out and just stare at it and smile...
Enjoy!

Wish I could afford to paint mine.It's taken six years of scraping just to do the mechanical stuff.I had a choice between pretty or fast,pretty will have to wait!

I just noticed you bought your car almost exactly the same time I bought mine......1 day apart! LOL! I just finished mine, and now waiting to go get it registered in the spring.

-
Back